Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facts. If you’re counting on Maurer then go ahead and fold the season. The LEGEND of Maurer never ceases to amaze me. People only remember the one or two good games he has played and completely discount every other game he has been in.
Still think we need to wait and see. I have to trust Heupel and his staff at this point to put the best QB on the field.

With as bad as things seem sometimes, I HAVE to be hopeful. If I don't have hope, I don't have much of anything.
Things are bad. We live in a broken world full of lost people. We are raising men to be women and vice versa. We have trivialized God's plan for marriage and children and are reaping the consequences. HOWEVER. We have hope in Christ. I went to bed last night watching half a dozen deer in my yard. Got up this morning watching squirrels and and assortment of birds. We get to follow sports in the SE freaking C. We have a coach that knows that the team that scores the most points win. God is GOOD!! GO VOLS!!

Turn off the news and get off social media. Do that and the world becomes a much better place.

Spot on.

Since we know what we know, why keep on banging our heads against the wall? Have relationships with and help the people around you and move on from the nonsense. The social engineers in every aspect of society can pound sand.

So Pat Summit did. She pioneered having former high school and even college men’s players practice against her teams. Made them tougher and that’s how they dominated for years. I talked to guys that scrimmaged against her teams, they routinely beat the guys pretty badly. The refs didn’t call fouls on the guys. Pat wanted them to be rough and they were and still got schooled by girls.
That’s not entirely accurate..... I use to go watch the practices a lot during the 90’s..... they did use to guys to practice with but they were no where near the cream of the crop. They also didn’t pick guys with much height or at least they didn’t during the times I went and watched....They still continue to practice with male players.... I went to the opening of basketball when the women practiced against the male players and the guys looked like extras from revenge of the nerds.

Had my second Pfizer last Wednesday. Mild headache and fatigue that I milked for two extra days so my wife would not ask me to do anything.

Some things should not be shared.
You suck!
All of us that had a tough second shot response are going to make sure that you feel our pain. 😈

JK 🤔

Or am I? 😳

How did we miss out on the UNC transfer giant? "Pssssst, hey Barnes, you don't have a big that can play right now... Uros is still another year off"... We actually have the program in a desirable state right now to where I'd think we could push hard for just about anyone... SMDH at Barnes... Now that his assistants are gone, we will see who was recruiting and coaching... yes, I know we probably couldn't grab someone better right now, but Barnes does NOT impress...
He's a big man that wanted to play like a little man.

Reactions: volinbama256
I don't think women get that particular test.

Neither do the guys.

My group covers two colleges. We do the yearly physical for all the athletes. Scholarship and walk-on. We’re looking for orthopedic injuries to catch and treat before their seasons start.

There’s an internal medicine doc, a dentist and a gynecologist there as well.

It is amazing to me that the dentist actually does the most. So many of these athletes have not had good dental care that it’s pretty sad.

The gynecologist basically meets with everything female athlete. No exam occurs unless there is an issue… But they are required to have an annual gynecologic physical.

The internist has caught multiple medical issues in their early stages that probably saves the athletes life long-term. It also allows them to keep playing their sport without significant consequences.

The funniest part to me is that the athletes the first year we did this were all trying to hide injuries. We had to sit down the entire group and tell them that the trainers and the physicians are trying to get them healthy so that they are at peak performance rather than to help the school cut scholarship athletes out. Once that was understood then we found a lot of things that would have really hampered their performance and the rest of their lives. Now, the seniors and juniors actually talk to any transfers for incoming freshmen that we are there only to help not to try to eliminate their ability to participate in their scholarship sport.

Last edited:
Unless I’m reading this wrong, the NCAA requires testosterone suppression for male athletes identifying as women....

🤦🏻‍♂️View attachment 362159

Isn't the point of people claiming to be transgender is that their chemical makeup is normal for their birth sex? A person born male has reduced testosterone levels, so he doesn't feel like a man. Yet the NCAA requires testosterone or further testosterone suppression in order for a birth male to play in women's sports. Seems like maybe they should just play co-ed intermural league sports and the stop of at the Student HUB for a milkshake after they win the big ultimate frisbee tournament.

The problem is that any perv can put on a dress and wig and claim to be trans. Then they walk into the ladies room and nobody says anything because they don't want to "offend" anybody and then a girl/woman gets molested and everyone is just in shock that something like that could happen. Not gonna happen to my daughters. NOT. GONNA. HAPPEN.

So on a lesser note, a boy that took my daughter to homecoming a few years ago decided that he would say some mean things about my daughter on social media. My daughter came home in tears. I came home from work as my wife is talking to the boy’s mother and getting no where. While my daughter is showing me the social media rudeness, my wife looks at me getting riled up.
She asks to speak to the boy’s dad. Dude gets on the phone with my wife. I hear her say that she is the only thing standing between me and the dad. That the boy has 60 minutes to erase everything from social media and post an acceptable apology or my wife will walk away and let me handle it. I had met son and dad and let’s just say that they were “petite.” As I was walking over to my wife, I heard him say “what’s he going to do? Call the police?” My wife’s response “ My husband is from Memphis Tennessee. They never call the police. He will handle this issue personally.”

Everything was taken care of... 😁

Things are bad. We live in a broken world full of lost people. We are raising men to be women and vice versa. We have trivialized God's plan for marriage and children and are reaping the consequences. HOWEVER. We have hope in Christ. I went to bed last night watching half a dozen deer in my yard. Got up this morning watching squirrels and and assortment of birds. We get to follow sports in the SE freaking C. We have a coach that knows that the team that scores the most points win. God is GOOD!! GO VOLS!!
Spot on post. Well said. Satan has taken over far too many minds and hearts all over this world. I'm just glad I am part of the remnant! And as someone posted earlier, yes we all have sinned and come short. But a true believer in Christ recognizes this and stays in communication with the Father and asks for forgiveness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back