Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clemson got their QB for this class. I can't stand them. Offer goes out on Friday, He commits today.

UT needs to string together quality QBs. Dobbs was great, but Dormady and JG sunk 2 coaches. I'm hopeful UT can turn the QB play from negative to positive over time with this new staff.
Must be nice. Tennessee gets on the phone with Sam Horn after Simpson commits like

“Hey Sam, Josh He...”

1614739947908.gif

We low key hit a home run with this coaching staff

I'm excited! But I also know that pulling for a UT football coach these days is like pulling for a tribute in the Hunger Games.

You want them to do well, but you know the odds are stacked against them, the clock is ticking fast and when things go south, the end will be very messy....

Don’t blame you if you didn’t watch Seals play much last year. Vandy was putrid but he was one of few bright spots starting as a true freshman.
You got one of those special eyes that deludes you into liking him more than 4 higher rated QBs. Or is that you doing you again? 😏

I don't like to trash on the man, but I think a very large portion of his success can be credited to the program that coach Majors set up (already TONS of talent when he got the HC job) and coach Cut. There is a very distinct trend around Cut leaving, coming back, and leaving again.
Except that he took the talent he inherited and improved it. The next 13 years were a helluva run and there were no Majors players left on the roster in 1998.

So, we ready to get this cruitin' going or what? Who you got for QB1 in '22? Serious question... You think we can get an underrated gun slinger and make something out of nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back