Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s pretty dark in here lately. Here’s my attempt to lighten things a little. My wife and I (27 years together) are both working from home today. I got out of the shower this morning and she was back in bed wearing nothing but a smile! Started March off with a bang 😂 It’s things like that that make life worth living. Hang in there, VOL FB will be great again. Until then choose joy GBO

It’s pretty dark in here lately. Here’s my attempt to lighten things a little. My wife and I (27 years together) are both working from home today. I got out of the shower this morning and she was back in bed wearing nothing but a smile! Started March off with a bang 😂 It’s things like that that make life worth living. Hang in there, VOL FB will be great again. Until then choose joy GBO

Congrats on the sex!

Pictures, or it didn't happen :p:p:p:p. Of her---not you :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Explains the name

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX and ugg
I forbade you from leaving my good Sir.

He'll be back once he cools off. I understand the sentiment though. For people who choose belief and hope over failure and despair, many here can be...intolerable. Those who continue to insist AV is a troll or fraud when people on here have met the man are clearly cut from the same cloth. Disbelief for the sake of disbelief. It's lazy and requires no courage. I really have no place for people like that in my physical life, so I often wonder why I allow them into my online life. The Ignore button helps.

Last edited:

What an overachiever meeting the quota first day of the month.

You might have started it off with a bang. She started it off with disappointment

best 3 minutes of your day!

He'll be back once he cools off. I understand the sentiment though. For people who choose belief and hope over failure and despair, many here can be...intolerable. Those who continue to insist AV is a troll or fraud when people on here have met the man are clearly cut from the same cloth. Disbelief for the sake of disbelief. It's lazy and requires no courage. I really have no place for people like that in my physical life, so I often wonder why I allow them into my online life. The Ignore button helps.
I've often wondered if there's a limit on how many you can have on ignore. If there is, I'm probably pushing it :):)

Could be a stud in Heup's offense.

Has a nice quick release.

And good wheels.

It appears he has the ability to throw the ball to people that ware a jersey that looks like his so that in itself would be an immediate upgrade. Things are definitely looking up...... yes they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back