Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should be hearing some news about our Spring practice soon. I was also hoping we had filled that last coaching spot this weekend but we got the main pieces and I would really be surprise if we don't hear something next week.

Reactions: Leeleesteeth
Me watching the BB game.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Was hoping for a SEC Champ or Runner-Up with at minimum Sweet 16 appearance. But now we prob won't make a deep run in SECT, without the double bye. I think we may win our opening game, but another Sister Jean will bounce us, no doubt.

Reactions: Orange Studs
Was hoping for a SEC Champ or Runner-Up with at minimum Sweet 16 appearance. But now we prob won't make a deep run in SECT, without the double bye. I think we may win our opening game, but another Sister Jean will bounce us, no doubt.

It is a real mystery. They looked so good at the start of the season and have just regressed from there. Need a PG in the worse way. Can't wait til Chandler gets here.

Overall, I am very happy with the job Coach Barnes has done. Kind of disappointed in how this year seems to be headed, but no way in the world do I think it is time to move on. Good grief, you all are all kinds of miserable.

Don't think we could do any better as far as coach Branes goes. I like him and glad we got him.

I liked Buzz. He wasn't good enough but he got the program to a better place than when he arrived. And he got Lofton.

I met him at a Charlotte hornets event one night, and he said he got a call at 10 pm about some kid in Kentucky that nobody had heard of yet, and he needed to get on the plane immediately to come see him. He left the house right then, got to KY after midnight and went to see Lofton right away.

He was one of my favorite players to watch. Was a poor man's Curry with the insane deep shots that kept going in.
Also gave us CJ Watson. I give him credit for that. Nice guy, just couldn’t cut it.

Which gets me thinking, put Watson or Bone on this team and it’s top 5.

Putting my dog of eleven years down tma. Gonna be a terrible day. We got him before we got married and now have two kids and moved twice since having him. Gonna miss my boy.
I’m man enough to say this made me cry. It’s like losing a family member. I will pray for you and your family tonight.

Anyone know when Day 1 of Spring Practice is?

O&W Game?

Has anyone heard if Hype will allow more media access to practices than Pruitt did?

Tia.

I'm anxious to get this era going. People are doubting us and I think we'll surprise some people. Do well in Y1 and things (recruiting, financials, fan support, and public perception) will snowball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back