Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wish he would quit beating around the bush with Fulky and say what is wrong. Everyone knows they aren’t saying something. No point of hiding it now he is worthless and it has to be something. The guy looks exhausted one minute into game
I don't think they are allowed to give out specific information on medical issues. They just report stuff as a leg injury, back injury or wrist injury. That's all we're ever gonna get but it's obvious this team in not healthy.

18/19. No outright title. No Sec Tourney Title. No E8.
Oh yea, that ones hard to argue against. But idk how much of an underachievement it was. Especially since the SEC was much much better than expected, auburn got insanely hot at the end and we were one iffy call from the E8. Started the season ranked 6th we finished 6th, and iirc we were picked 2nd in the SEC and that’s what we finished at. Disappointing from a fans perspective from how it ended absolutely for sure but not sure we clearly underachieved

This year we’ve regressed as the season went on and definitely underachieved. Our defense went from holding team under 60 regularly and very rarely allowing 70 to allowing 70+ every game since UK(minus vandy) it’s odd

Oh yea, that ones hard to argue against. But idk how much of an underachievement it was. Especially since the SEC was much much better than expected, auburn got insanely hot at the end and we were one iffy call from the E8. Started the season ranked 6th we finished 6th, and iirc we were picked 2nd in the SEC and that’s what we finished at. Disappointing from a fans perspective from how it ended absolutely for sure but not sure we clearly underachieved

This year we’ve regressed as the season went on and definitely underachieved. Our defense went from holding team under 60 regularly and very rarely allowing 70 to allowing 70+ every game since UK(minus vandy) it’s odd
Thats one thing I dont understand about this team. We cant guard anyone right now. Late on switches and awful rotations.

As far as achievement, I dont think you can follow up how 17/18 went without something special happening and not say that team didn't under achieve.

The only way you fire Barnes is if you have someone lined up to take the job.

An up & comer would be the risky choice unless White could magically get Nate Oats or somebody like that.

Thats one thing I dont understand about this team. We cant guard anyone right now. Late on switches and awful rotations.

As far as achievement, I dont think you can follow up how 17/18 went without something special happening and not say that team didn't under achieve.
And we’re a lot sloppier on O than we were in the beginning of the year too. Lot of silly turnovers, throwing the ball to spots where guys aren’t even there. At the beginning of the year you can blame some of that on Covid and not being able to practice and train all off season, especially for the FR. Now you can’t use that as an excuse (except for maybe Fulk if he lasting effects) its weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back