Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pardee had been running it successfully at the University of Houston. He took over the Oilers the same season Glanville took over the Falcons (1990). Pardee already had a head start over Glanville and June Jones...who implemented it fully in 91.
Gotcha...been a long time. I didn't even remember Pardee until you guys mentioned him. Now I remember reading about him and the offense when he was at UH.

Interesting rumor about hiring the ST coach from UVA floating around a few days ago. Wonder what happened there?
I’m sure he didn’t want to get fired for being a part of rumors for a mostly “lateral” move. Moves for coaches like him that aren’t to the OC/DC coordinator level are risky because if they are tied to another job their boss may say “go ahead and take it” and the coach may not actually like the rumored offer.

With that said, I still think the final spot is taken by the end of the weekend.

Well ladies and gentlemen, it's come time to bid you a fond farewell for the next year, headed to the sand box to work. The only thing I would ask is to keep my family in your prayers, keep you fingers crossed, and throw out a GBO for me until I return. Gonna miss the first world problems presented here!
Prayers Sent to you and your family

Regarding my son’s facial surgery, I don’t want to make it sound like a big deal, the tests were essentially, “we don’t really know what this thing is long term so we better remove it”. This was a second minor surgery to see if they got all of it but he should be good to go.

It’s not like he got horns removed.... those remain 😂
Prayers Sent

Ok. Question guys. Is there a posting here or listing that has all the known/rumored offers to the upcoming classes by year? Would like to be able to see it and then go read about each one I'm interested in instead of having to open a post to look individually. If there isn't, can one be created and pinned with something like a spreadsheet attachment, like an excel or open office?

Well ladies and gentlemen, it's come time to bid you a fond farewell for the next year, headed to the sand box to work. The only thing I would ask is to keep my family in your prayers, keep you fingers crossed, and throw out a GBO for me until I return. Gonna miss the first world problems presented here!
God bless to you and your family.
Go Vols!

Ok. Question guys. Is there a posting here or listing that has all the known/rumored offers to the upcoming classes by year? Would like to be able to see it and then go read about each one I'm interested in instead of having to open a post to look individually. If there isn't, can one be created and pinned with something like a spreadsheet attachment, like an excel or open office?

@HoleInTheRoof has made it easy for you, all the players’ threads have their signing class year in their title. I don’t think he creates a thread unless they’re offered.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back