Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henry may go to the NFL after one more season, but technically he's not in his last year. Not really close.
Am I wrong? Isn't he a junior with his junior and senior years plus the covid bonus year?
Look, I know he gone ... but he's still got some eligibility left.

Could be his Jr year. I wasn't sure he has been seems like forever but in a good way.

The best thing to ever come out of Michigan is

Bob Segar and The Silver Bullet Band
As a kid of the 80s (born in 76), it wasn’t until very recently that I learned “Like a Rock” was something more than the song used for a series of Chevy truck commercials 🤣

Last edited:
I never wish ill for a young man, but if Dylan Brooks ends up a bust, I won't be disappointed. Probably just the hurt talking because he's definitely a position of need for us, but I just don't understand this undying love of Pruitt. It's not as if Auburn has any of the coaches left that were recruiting him there.
The ATM has been unplugged..we ain't paying players now, and Awbarn still is. That seems obvious to me. The staff at Awbarn is new also.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I think his dad has already said too much on social media and pretty much burned the bridge on their way out. I'd love to be wrong on this one but I don't think so.
I don’t give hangers-on access to any bridges I frequent. Most recently with Brandon Johnson and his blabbering CuznGreazey. Brandon displayed class and Cuzn...had a VN account.

The ones that land quickly usually know where they're going. So much stuff goes on behind the scenes, with players recruiting for coaches and other players luring teammates to come with. That cost us a few guys.

And some portalers won't get the chance to go back so they'll end up without a spot.
The way it should be

Reactions: InVOLuntary
So, I have noticed that many of the posters who were screaming to get rid of Pruitt, irrespective of the cost, are now screaming about players transferring, NCAA sanctions and some of our new coaches.

Pruitt had to go, no doubt. I am just surprised that people are surprised it's going to be a painful transition.

Pruitt wasn't great, but the fallout of how the situation was handled isn't on him. The trainwreck was able to been seen from a mile away, but wasn't able to be stopped. Anything bad that happens isn't suprising at this point. I'm just waiting for positive momentum to start.
"Pruitt wasn't great"....that might be the understatement of all time..lol.

I wonder if Kenny Solomon moves back to CB or sticks to WR.
Money’s on CB. One thing that I was always on record disagreement wise with Pruitt (even when I was bought in) was his random position switches at disadvantageous times. Difficult to focus on getting better when you’re learning something totally different in spring practice to fall camp then get moved back during the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back