Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to my sources, the original talked ended over money for the staff. Now that DW has been shot down so many times, they came back to a familiar voice. Matt House is known as a lazy recruiter so I hope he gets some good recruiters under him.

According to my sources, the original talked ended over money for the staff. Now that DW has been shot down so many times, they came back to a familiar voice. Matt House is known as a lazy recruiter so I hope he gets some good recruiters under him.
He's got one of the best in the game in Garner. Definitely need a good db coach. I assume House will coach LB as well.

Rodney Garner be ok?

House was at KY the year they went 10-3. His defense held Mehlen and Fl to 14 points enabling them to beat Fl for the first time in like 30 years. Also beat Penn State in the bowl game holding them to 24. the most anyone scored on them that year was GA at 34. Most teams were held under 20

That is where Garner comes into play.... chief barely recruited at all while here.

Reactions: Volsdeep4
House was at KY the year they went 10-3. His defense held Mehlen and Fl to 14 points enabling them to beat Fl for the first time in like 30 years. Also beat Penn State in the bowl game holding them to 24. the most anyone scored on them that year was GA at 34. Most teams were held under 20
He is a great LB developer.

I think he's a solid get

I’ve played football, rugby and hockey in my life, and I agree, I had the most injuries playing travel hockey while in high school. Getting hit into the boards, if you have the time to brace for it, isn’t bad at all. It’s the open ice hits that hurt the most because usually it’s because you’re skating with your head down and you don’t see the hit coming.

Wouldn’t surprise me if I’ve played against your son. I play in the beer leagues here in Nashville as well. There are a bunch of different tiers to the leagues so we may not have played specifically in the league setting but I play pick up games once or twice a month as well.

I don't really understand all the league stuff. I think at one time he played Upper C when he would come in from college in the summer. Now that he works he has some friends he has met out there and some haven't been playing very long and I think they all have a team in D league at Ford Ice in Antioch. I really can't keep up with him. He did play in something I think called The Rock and Roll Tournament last fall in Bellevue and I think he played for Iron Maiden. He did play on a team with Taylor Lewans brother at Centennial a few years ago and the only reason I know that is because I went one day to watch him and Taylor sat beside us........BIG BOY. Anybody that thinks NFL lineman are just big old dudes they need to realize those big old dudes look like big old body builders.

Reactions: Nash_Vol97
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back