Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope JH can hire a good DC and defensive staff. The longer he waits to make those hires, the more nervous I get that people may be turning us down because of pending sanctions.
Do we know of anyone that has been contacted for sure? Just speculation?

I sincerely thought Boyd and Compton would have enough sense and morality to not go there even if Donde wanted the diversity of his hire. Guess I was wrong. They did not believe the fan base with SchiaNOgate apparently. Maybe the Lord looked after us with this after all.

What is it that blinds people to a college coach raping children, fellow coaches ignoring decades of said child rape, gang raping an incapacitated female student in a dorm room, and threatening to gang rape and strangle a male teammate? Why would coaches defend the predators by ignoring or even threatening the victims? I don't get it. Franklin and Ped State apparently deserve each other.
To be fair...I don't think anybody that wanted to hire Franklin believed he was culpable. They kept saying stuff like "he was vetted and nothing was found" or "where is the proof he lied or told players to destroy evidence"...

My deal is...I don't care if a shred of physical proof is ever offered on JF, filthy disgusting 💩 just follows this scumbag like flys to sewage, and there is a reason for that...scum attracts scum.

Most of us did. If we didn't, we wouldn't be fans.
I really thought he would at least get us some good players and develop discipline and players. Although we got some good players, I never imagined the perfect storm of player's eligibility and sanctions. Oh well....

Last edited:
View attachment 347099

Danny's been on the job ::checks watch:: one week. Beav is such a clown. Always trying to act like the smartest person in the room.
And he failed in the most important task he had. That is like an Olympic 100 meter sprinter that looks good in warm up but false starts when it counts. You don’t give a damn about anything but the race. You are probably more of a clown for thinking this ends any other way besides us seeking a new coach in 4-5 years with no material improvement to the program. Am I angry? Hell yes, hence the burning of my diploma that I no longer care for (I refuse to support such bad prolonged decision making). Why do I still post? Because I like to talk ****. I’ll let you know when your remarks have any impact on my psyche.

I sincerely thought Boyd and Compton would have enough sense and morality to not go there even if Donde wanted the diversity of his hire. Guess I was wrong. They did not believe the fan base with SchiaNOgate apparently. Maybe the Lord looked after us with this after all.

What is it that blinds people to a college coach raping children, fellow coaches ignoring decades of said child rape, gang raping an incapacitated female student in a dorm room, and threatening to gang rape and strangle a male teammate? Why would coaches defend the predators by ignoring or even threatening the victims? I don't get it. Franklin and Ped State apparently deserve each other.

I'm still wondering if we ever offered Tony Elliott or not? Mainly because I read an article the other day slamming college football for no diversity hires this cycle. We tried, and failed, yet we were grouped in with others for not making a minority hire. You can't make a candidate take a job. If we offered both Franklin and Elliott, I don't see how we can be faulted for them turning us down.

Here it is. What a rollercoaster!
Got home from work and skipped a lot of pages trying to get caught up. In less than 5 minutes it went from Freeze to Steele to Sutterfield to Cristobal to #%%/÷÷#%^^&<_%$":&&$"÷×+........ I couldn't scroll fast enough to make sure we had not hired Butch back. So UCF's head coach? Hey, he has a great offense.

Lions might have won one for a change! Can see it from the Rams side...but that’s a lot!

I agree. Lions got multiple building blocks for the future and as well as a transitional QB who is serviceable. Rams taking their shot at the gold ring right now.

Reactions: TennacJed
And he failed in the most important task he had. That is like an Olympic 100 meter sprinter that looks good in warm up but false starts when it counts. You don’t give a damn about anything but the race. You are probably more of a clown for thinking this ends any other way besides us seeking a new coach in 4-5 years with no material improvement to the program. Am I angry? Hell yes, hence the burning of my diploma that I no longer care for (I refuse to support such bad prolonged decision making). Why do I still post? Because I like to talk ****. I’ll let you know when your remarks have any impact on my psyche.
You know, admitting that you're a troll is a good way to get a permaban.

I'm still wondering if we ever offered Tony Elliott or not? Mainly because I read an article the other day slamming college football for no diversity hires this cycle. We tried, and failed, yet we were grouped in with others for not making a minority hire. You can't make a candidate take a job. If we offered both Franklin and Elliott, I don't see how we can be faulted for them turning us down.
Guess that is the price we pay for keeping it a secret. But that needs to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back