Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Be quiet and take it!”
- Wolken and Forde prolly
Lol..naw I don't think like that either...but hell man, we collectively crap all over everything, at some point we have to stop doing that and be part of the solution, not part of the problem.

It is going to take a herculean effort to fix this mess...from all of us. We could start by being a more positive and patient for a change.

He seems to have a sense of humor
He's not afraid of negative reactions. He made the national championship claim in the heat of the moment on the field after beating auburn and when the whole country tried to give him ish about it, he doubled down and permanently displayed it in the stadium and bought everyone in the program championship rings and paid championship bonuses. He acts with conviction. And yeah he likes to joke around with the media. Which is good imo.

Man see just ignore it DW lol it’s gonna be a rough one if you respond to everything
I actually like him calling this out. It seems like everyone in the general public and media believes anything negative that comes out about Tennessee, which keeps us viewed as a dumpster fire. I admire DW trying to change the narrative about UT.

Anyone suspect that Tee is the leak for all of this? I'm trying to read the tee leaves...
It's been reported Tee is the person who leaked the internal investigation to his buddy Trey. The person who started "all" of this by going to Plowman was not a member of the coaching staff. That person is in the athletic department and it didn't take long for someone with a hard on for Pruitt to fan the flames. The rest is history being played out in front of you.

Forgive me if I think the “culture” would be better served by not landing on your 5th choice at UCF here at UT instead of worrying about people leaking bad hires.

I would argue that they are the same. We landed on our 5th choice because the screwed up culture makes them look incompetent.

Lol..naw I don't think like that either...but hell man, we collectively crap all over everything, at some point we have to stop doing that and be part of the solution, not part of the problem.

It is going to take a herculean effort to fix this mess...from all of us. We could start by being a more positive and patient for a change.

I am pointing at myself on that one. I'm locked in for the long term now. I want justification to write the check for the tickets/donation. That will happen if they get serious on the defensive staff hires. If not I will watch as I have and not go nega. The commitment by UT to the new AD, HC, staff tells me they are seriously trying, so I will as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back