Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are there so many RHers here? Especially after today. Close out those positions and move your money to a brokerage that doesn’t completely sacrifice the average investor to protect the big money.
This x100000. I can’t help but laugh at the people who use RH. 10 years from now they are going to look up and say wtf was I doing with my money.

Why are there so many RHers here? Especially after today. Close out those positions and move your money to a brokerage that doesn’t completely sacrifice the average investor to protect the big money.
I didn't see anyone say they were on RH. 1 person said get doge i think? Maybe I missed it.

Haven't seen a ton of JuCo success here from RBs besides Kamara, who was a far higher rated guy incoming than Evans.
And if we’d disqualified him (and Garner before him) on that basis? No stone unturned and that rock’s already turned. Most experienced ball carrier on the roster.

The call is coming from inside the family!

no-no-me-no-speak-english.jpg

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
How much?
$20 whole dollars on a scratch off. Meet me at McDonald’s on Cumberland. Breakfast is on me and then we go get our DNA 🧬 tests.
If we are a match, you can teach me how to skip rocks and tie a tie properly since I didn’t learnt that with no daddy.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why people think Tee should have been given a courtesy interview. From my perspective, a courtesy interview is more insulting than no interview at all. Why waste my time and yours by interviewing me when we both know you're not going to hire me no matter what I say?
That was my thinking. Unless it is just getting your name out as being interviewed for a HC job...? But it seems some of the players think he really should be considered for the job because he was the QB on the NC team, was coaching here and not fired, promised by Phil, and wanted it. I remember them rallying around him last time when JP was hired. But only former Tennessee players even think it is remotely a good idea.

The only guy that may be a tad bit worried is Hooker.

He grad transferred, ideally he was looking for a shot to play and give himself a chance to get drafted. Heupel could absolutely help him with that...BUT he has some studs to beat out for the starting job. It'll be an interesting off-season, I legit think it's going to be everyone starting on the same level and whoever earns the job will be starting.

I honestly don't know who wins the job. HB has a year of D1 practice under his belt and is the highest rated outta HS...but will he be able to learn the offense and impress in camp?
Why would HB have any more problems learning the offense than the others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back