Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chadwell love here is a bit comical to me. If he wasn’t from East Tennessee I’m not sure anybody would’ve been begging for him.

Worst case we can hire him in 4-5 years when he’s had more than 1 successful year in D1.

I hope. This is where he wanted to be, and he was dying to be the one that got us back.

79-DEFAULT-l.jpg
617827_v9_ba.jpg
Follow me for more coaching recipes!

But what you dont seem to understand is they are going to drop the hammer on us anyway. You were guaranteed that. Yet we decided to serve it on a silver platter. Look to the schools that it was obvious that they got caught with their hand in the cookie jar, and still denied and fought it and see what their punishment was. Gaurantee ours will be worse.
Those schools are still being investigated and they will get theirs in due time. Because we were open and honest about our misdoings, we will not be treated nearly as harshly.

I get that this is where we are - though airing our own dirty laundry and not firing pruitt mid season like he should have been is yet another blunder in a long line of blunders. But its not White's fault.

However, if freeze/kiffin really would have taken our job and we did not even call that is complete malpractice. We are going to talk like we are too good for someone and then go hire this guy.

Reactions: Vol17222 and rkvdg
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back