Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really understand why people would want Chadwell over heupel. Heupel did the better for longer at a higher level.
Not saying Chadwell is better. He has earned everything to this date the hard way though. Not saying JH hasn’t earned his paycheck but he had much better connections and an easier pathway as a Star QB then coaching at his alma mater from which he did get fired...

Harrison Bailey and Salter are pretty dang talented. And Heupel is really good at developing qb so...
I mean... If one we're actually interested in a path to success... That's probably a good place to start... If you're interested in how this could be successful that is... But I digress.

Yeah...UCF fans done gone full delusional.

The program has always recruited in the 60s, they had one year when it hit 55...

15: 0-12
16: 6-7
17: 13-0
18: 12-1
19: 10-3
20: 6-4

That's how recently they were a winless program. Florida might be a fertile state, but ya got FSU, Miami, Florida, USF, FAU, & FIU...that's just the other FBS -in- state competition, plus Georgia, Alabama, Clemson, and most the good teams in the south east. Only so many players to go around.
This proves that once we make the right hire, we can make it back sooner than people think. Just have to get the right coach. Everything else is there to win.

Reactions: I4Jay
I’m disappointed. But we cant make Campbell and others say yes. Again, i believe they tried. If one of the top offensive head coaches in college football is where we have fallen too then it could’ve been a lot worse. I’m okay with this pending his DC hire
They shouldn't have set criteria they couldn't meet. It's stupid, and a sign of lingering dysfunction at the highest levels. It's not even the possible hire of Heupel that angers me. It's them pissing on my leg and telling me it's raining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back