Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we might need to stick to hoping it’s JH with what’s next

I’d guess chadwell or steele is in the other options.
Basilio said they spoke with Chadwell but nothing former. Didn't mention Steele other than he won't stick around as DC.
But as far as what's next, im not sure I want to know.

Reactions: BruinVol
I think an entire fanbase of a G5 team celebrating we took their coach is probably a red flag. A bigger rad flag than Aaron Murray saying Pruitt is a butt hole.

Also. It kind of pokes holes in the "Trust White because he has never screwed up a hire" theory.
I’d like to know what it is they don’t like about him. Recruiting is basically the same as it was under Frost. He’s also only had one bad year there and it wasn’t that bad. 6-3 in the covid season with 10 opt outs. I don’t get it

There it is, that's the answer. I mean there's no other explanation needed is there. It's pretty evident. Can't believe people are going to try and give AV a hard time. Though he likely won't admit it publicly he's probably as disappointed as any of us, maybe more because he knows more specifics

If your going to pull a coup you better have tour ducks in a row and expect the backlash if you don’t. He told people what they were doing but everyone wants to always protect him. I’m good with recruiting misses but not good when you brag about the specific recruitments that just so happen to be part of the ncaa investigation that news comes out after you suggest it’s ok to throw program under bus for greater good. Yeah if you do some crap like that you better have a full big mother fing dick to sling and seal a deal with a game changer.

Come on man, that has been explained numerous times here. He was investigated and cleared. PSU would've no doubt done a very thorough search into it all given what they had just gone through and wouldn't have hired him if they had doubts.
Really bc Sandusky was happening right under their noses & they ignored it

Reactions: OrangenSC
Heupel is the sacrificial lamb for us to make the right hire in 2024. Hope the buyout won’t set us back.

What a waste of millions of dollars for (a) getting Steele for 2 months; (b) hiring an investigative law firm to kill our program; (c) buyout of old AD; (d) buyout of new AD from previous school; (e) hiring the Parker search firm to screw us again; (f) hiring another rental coach. There should be an investigation into money wasted since November.

Alright I’m not buying it. If it were Heupel someone in the big media would have reported it as well. So far nothing. It’s been over 2 hours since AP spewed his garbage. DW by all accounts is a master at this stuff. @Atlanta VOL even said he’s legit.

If DW wants to look like a master at this, he needs to hurry the f*** up! Right now, he looks no better than Fulmer or Currie.

Last edited:
Reactions: DWright39
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back