Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t believe for a second he hasn’t already started a search until meeting with players. I do believe that he meets with the teams to get their input on what would make them successful to validate that he is seeing what they are seeing to make him even more comfortable in his list or if he should be more open to another idea. I think his philosophy is great and makes sense to why his coaches have had success.

giphy.gif

Hahaha. Damn. Too late with my edit.

I don’t believe for a second he hasn’t already started a search until meeting with players. I do believe that he meets with the teams to get their input on what would make them successful to validate that he is seeing what they are seeing to make him even more comfortable in his list or if he should be more open to another idea. I think his philosophy is great and makes sense to why his coaches have had success.
Exactly that.

Jesus Christ dude, relax. I made a comment and I never acted like my opinion matters. Is David Shaw your dad? Because you’re acting like not wanting him is some personal attack on your family.

I’m sorry but Shaw would fail here. His ceiling in the SEC is 8-9 win seasons, which is much better than what we have now but the fanbase will be calling for his head in 4-5 years. The PAC-12 sucks so I’m not impressed by anyone over there.

8-9 is more wins than Lane’s managed so far in SEC...🤔

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill

They philosophy is great with the lesser sports. There was a poster that said he made all sports feel important and I think that’s where this kind of thing is more relevant. Today’s meeting was likely just for show

Well said.

Best coaching in last 5 years.
Saban - home-run hire from the jump
Dabo - he was their interim and they kept him even though most of the fans wanted someone else
Ryan Day and Lincoln Riley - both heir apparent hires that are coninueing what someone else started (which isn’t easy on its own)

Then who?
Brian Kelly - shaky but has made the playoffs a couple of times.
Kirby - he is better than Richt, but all that talent seems to be wasted year in year out
No one out west.
Orgeron? He won one. Can’t take that away, but was that him or Brady?

In the end it’s a coaching crap shoot. So for now, In Danny I trust.
Kelly originator of infallible offensive system

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back