Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point. I haven’t heard any female candidates either. Do we have any LGBT candidates on the list?

James Franklin?

@mrmax86 - context here - I’m making fun of Franklin. No need to ignore me, unless you’re enjoying making new gifs (or have already ignored me).

Last edited:
220px-Tony_Elliott.jpg
BD28FA03-D1E6-46B9-ACE6-120F92283216.gif

I am over the moon thank you for asking.
Let’s see.

The cow jumped over the moon? Cows? Auburn? Gus?

A space reference? Shuttles? Space Coast? Florida? Orlando? Heupel?

The moon is made of cheese? Wisconsin? Close to Iowa? Campbell?

I’ve got nothing. Sorry guys.

I have had to talk myself into Lane, Dooley, Butch, Pruitt. I would really like to get a coach that ordinary fans like me that don't know all the statistics on all coaches can be excited about without the work. ( skipping around so no idea what the conversation was.)

I mean, David Shaw’s NFL list alone is pretty impressive. In fact as of last year they led the Pac-12 in players in the NFL.

Cardinal in the NFL - Stanford University Athletics

Lol and wtf are you that your opinion means dick? If you need to talk yourself into David Shaw your opinion is garbage. You can't even name 5 other active HCs with a decade of experience and a 71% win percentage with 3 conference titles.

Jesus Christ dude, relax. I made a comment and I never acted like my opinion matters. Is David Shaw your dad? Because you’re acting like not wanting him is some personal attack on your family.

I’m sorry but Shaw would fail here. His ceiling in the SEC is 8-9 win seasons, which is much better than what we have now but the fanbase will be calling for his head in 4-5 years. The PAC-12 sucks so I’m not impressed by anyone over there.

Reactions: barrylee
Something else I find interesting
John Compton, one of the rumored big 3 in this search just recently moving back to TN, has ties to big companies in the state of TX.
Randy Boyd, got his degree from the University of Oklahoma
Donde Plowman has ties to Lincoln Nebraska and UTSA ( Texas San Antonio), and its also been reported White was picked based off the recommendation of Scott Frost.
I say that to say this, I think whoever the coach ends us being will have ties to that part of the country.
Bolo?

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
You guys remember @GojiraVol17 lol he sure loved him some Pruitt.
Jack, I loved Pruitt, too; truly believed he was the guy to dig us out...ill give him this, he brought me out of my apathy for Vol football. I was wrong; bad wrong, it seems...even though I have my opinion about him and his time here, that differs a great deal from the majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back