Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
When @99vawl says they're taking input, do you think he means White is asking who they'd prefer he target as HC or that they have a coach and before they extend him the final offer they want player's thoughts? It has to be the latter, right? I mean you don't let 18 year old kids make the list lol...
They just want to make the players think they had input so when the Coach is named, they will be bought in. It's a smart move.

"We need to be aggressive here at Tennessee"
- Danny White in introductory presser

I like.

giphy.gif

This list is trash

It is an absolute, disgusting tragedy what the media has become. To just write and post bullsh!t upon bullsh!t upon bullsh!t...whether it be the news, sports, politics, current events and society, whatever.

Thamel is one of the five biggest dipsh!t clowns in the sports media business.

It is an absolute, disgusting tragedy what the media has become. To just write and post bullsh!t upon bullsh!t upon bullsh!t...whether it be the news, sports, politics, current events and society, whatever.

Thamel is one of the five biggest dipsh!t clowns in the sports media business.
My God its just a list of coaches he has heard or thinks we will pursue stop crying on the internet. Im not a fan of the list but Im not having to dry my eyes reading it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back