Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Austin is on the OU team ~ "... a scrappy wide receiver".

His son being at Oklahoma wouldn’t prevent him from coaching. His son can just transfer. I think Stoops is preparing to come back somewhere at some point. He tried XFL then helped Oklahoma to finish the year. The itch is back. I just don’t know if he is willing to step in his brothers toes in same division.

Reactions: Steelcurtain
His son being at Oklahoma wouldn’t prevent him from coaching. His son can just transfer. I think Stoops is preparing to come back somewhere at some point. He tried XFL then helped Oklahoma to finish the year. The itch is back. I just don’t know if he is willing to step in his brothers toes in same division.
AV said we are going for a current HC

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Should we look at any coach that beat Napier eyes shut? I'm sure I could find some with a quick search. If your basing a coach comparison based on one game, your crazy.
No, just saying it’s strange to exclude Napier with his record at LA and how he went up to Iowa and beat down everyone’s dream coach

Interviewed today on ESPNU. Synopsis of that convo was basically he listens to opps, and he does get asked, and he’d never say never, but he’s not looking to coach again unless he just feels he needs to bc it’s the right sitch. Said “we’ll see what happens” “just happened with Urban”

Dvoracek, who played for him, said he didn’t see him back on the sidelines. Mainly due to Drake being a RS soph at OU and he wants to be at all his games.

Yeah, my OU fan friend suggested as much saying any team always needs a scrappy receiver.

No, just saying it’s strange to exclude Napier with his record at LA and how he went up to Iowa and beat down everyone’s dream coach
I don't disagree. I'm not a Campbell fan myself at all. Never have been. I just wish it wouldn't compare that way. Totally different situations and different type coach. One attitude may win here where one wouldn't. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back