Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get this. Don't get me wrong, Kiffin is a great coach and I'd love to have him. But what has Kiffin won? Dude has a great offense, but only won 4 games this year with 0 defense. What did he win at FAU? I mean, Freeze has Liberty, freaking Liberty, rolling at FAU with a win over VT and a near win over NC State. NC State blocked a last second FG or he would've beaten them too. Not to mention he has beaten Saban twice and won a Sugar Bowl at KY west
You answered it yourself. Kiffin had zero defense this year and still won 4 games in SEC west. His team dealt with more covid issues during season than majority of teams. If he had a defense they would have won 7 games this year.

I want Kiffin over everybody. Hands down. I'll take Freeze and be very happy with it but Kiffin is real deal.

I don't get this. Don't get me wrong, Kiffin is a great coach and I'd love to have him. But what has Kiffin won? Dude has a great offense, but only won 4 games this year with 0 defense. What did he win at FAU? I mean, Freeze has Liberty, freaking Liberty, rolling at FAU with a win over VT and a near win over NC State. NC State blocked a last second FG or he would've beaten them too. Not to mention he has beaten Saban twice and won a Sugar Bowl at KY west

Uhhh...a better record than us at ole miss in year one for starters 👀😅 s**t like that gets you contract extensions before the season even starts around these parts😂😂 I’ll gladly take him.

Reactions: 5FingerVolPunch
I’m fine with freeze but the admin has to be ready to play big boy ball and protect the program like Bama does or we will be screwed in a few years..... I do find it funny how we only see the negative things about our own program while never thinking about the positive.... when we look at other coaches..... we tend to temper all the good stuff and ignoring the megative.
That's why all this hatred being spewed at Pruitt kind of gets under my skin. I want a new coach too, but the hatred has gotten put of hand.

And our support system absolutely sucks. What they have done by backstabbing Pruitt makes me wanna puke. Just fire the man and move on.

What Freeze has done at Liberty is impressive no doubt but he did it in a weird covid year where who knows how much of anything is real. More Importantly worth noting is he did it with an Auburn transfer four star - who was the money maker there.

Lane had success at crap FAU with crap FAU players. He’s a brilliant play caller. And he doesn’t act cringeworthy on Twitter trying to slide into DMs to convince fans to like him.

Plus Kiffin bangs coeds not hookers. That counts.

Kiffin vs Freeze is interesting.

Freeze has the more impressive resume. Both have concerning off field stuff.

I would rather have Kiffin because I think he's evolved into one of the best offensive minds in the sport.

Him with Steele/Garner/Jay would be filthy.

The answer is either would be great lol.

i call it bs when i see it. You chose to ignore red flags and blame it on the “quitters and soft players” that he inherited instead of him and his staff.
He did inherit a team that had a lot of soft lazy quitters. That was true then and I said so a lot, and absolutely nothing has ever or will ever change my mind. I know a lot of those pukes were your boys, but they deserved what was said of the...and not just by me, but from many other observers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back