Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would make more money as OC here than HC at CC. More than double probably. But still. He's a hot HC, it's still a stretch for him to go back to being an OC imo.
Yeah Freeze is at the top of my list but Chadwell is a definite take in my opinion he knows what it means to Tennessee & he runs his own version of read option

TB saying Steele is going to be interim (once Pruitt is let go), until UT figures out a HC direction.

Also an interesting note, Toppmeyer did a dive into Pruitt’s contract and found that UT DOES NOT need to find Level I violations to fire with cause.
this is ridiculous just do it already the plotting and scheming is bad

TB saying Steele is going to be interim (once Pruitt is let go), until UT figures out a HC direction.

Also an interesting note, Toppmeyer did a dive into Pruitt’s contract and found that UT DOES NOT need to find Level I violations to fire with cause.
So Steele horns his way into a HC job after all... Just not the place everyone originally thought... 😂🤣😂 Classic, should be made into a movie or an episode of Ancient Aliens..

Called it.

He's making a random guess. Nothing concrete to support this.

I expect a full on revolt if Steele is our next HC.

So Steele horns his way into a HC job after all... Just not the place everyone originally thought... 😂🤣😂 Classic, should be made into a movie or an episode of Ancient Aliens..
Just a few weeks ago we laughed at Auburn for being dumb enough to make Steele HC. Fulmer was not gonna let Auburn out dumb him. Touché Phil Touché

Fire Phil! NOW!
Egotistical maniac Phillip Fulmer must be thrown out. It’s time to march on Knoxville and not leave until Hugh Freeze is our coach.
Honestly think the AD is so relieved fans have "behaved" themselves. Wish a mob would show up and demand Freeze but APATHY is at an all time high. Just pure apathy lol

Also Schiano was blocked because of the FANS. People going around saying it was government and boosters lack a bit common sense there. Like no ****, but why did they speak up to block it? Surely not because of the fans protesting the hell out of it 🙄
1610514133246.gif

Is the contract in the public domain? If so it’s pretty easy to confirm that.

@Catbone is gonna storm the Hill.

image.gif

Yeah I'm not buying Steele as the interim. Our fans should start a writers room/club. We have some creatives that could crank out the Game Of Thrones or Sopranos of CFB.

Reactions: VFLBerg
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back