Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am an advocate for the meat hunters killing does

My freezer went out and ruined all
My meat a few weeks back. Ill
Be doe hunting soon if the target bucks don’t show back up
I’m an advocate for culling bad bucks too. I mostly fill the freezers with does and bad gene pool bucks. Only killed 2 good deer ever.

considered him as well.

A poster on an NFL forum I frequent is a UCF fan and he raved endlessly about Mack a few years ago. And I have to say he looked good against Memphis and decent against LSU a few years back. Wondered what ever happened to him.

What’s his relation to our current commits? Same high school?
From the DMV. Knows Evans, Willis, and D. Bailey. Didn’t go to SFA but played against them,

Will be working on getting my son a shot at this guy when we get back to WV.
Have 3 on my farm all about the same size, this one has the heaviest rack tho.View attachment 326402
nice-rack

I’m an advocate for culling bad bucks too. I mostly fill the freezers with does and bad gene pool bucks. Only killed 2 good deer ever.
Yea I’m pissed I didn’t shoot this one last week. I didn’t notice it was a scrub until I was watching the video. Not sure how I thought it was a good solid 2.5 year old

Attachments

• 1294DFCB-BC3E-45DE-A130-5F81C57C7555.png
    1294DFCB-BC3E-45DE-A130-5F81C57C7555.png
    9.6 MB · Views: 18
  • 3B68FDAC-5CBD-4FB4-97C3-843889F8AAFF.png
    3B68FDAC-5CBD-4FB4-97C3-843889F8AAFF.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 14
That’s the same deer.

I guess I only saw the one good side and thought it was a good one for next year. Haven’t seen him since or had him on camera. Hopefully the neighbors took him out of the gene pool
We had one a few years back that had One long main beam and the other side was mangled up, really skinny dude in the rut. Was the weirdest deer I’ve ever seen. Needless to say, meat.

Reactions: BruinVol
I feel like we have been passed by Kentucky and are trying to catch up. Am I crazy?
They have. Stoops has made them a solid program. Good player development and a strong SC program. Hes also got an offensive system that helps against more talented teams by controlling the ball and the clock. TN has none of that.

Reactions: scvolfan7
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back