Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, BIG Frost guy here as well.

Willing to admit I could have been wrong - but also wonder if the type of player he recruits, the Oregon/UCF types, and the offense he runs, is impossible to recruit in the Midwest.

Wanted Frost here as well.

I was deathly afraid of Frost going to Florida.

I think he’ll stay at Nebraska for a long time just based on his history there - but if he ever wound up at a Miami or FSU, I think he’d dominate.

Haven’t they been in different divisions the last few years ?
i dunno. think theyve played in State pretty much every year for a while now.

When I saw their semi game, Maryville had whipped them during reg season, and again in Semis. Whipped, them. Tee was a Soph.

Oakland always dominates in the run game and then tries to get cute and it has lost them the game in the past. Let's see if they just stick with the ground game in the second half. They will win if they keep running.

Man sure would like to see what Cornbread could do with an actual QB. These coaches have been really good at other locations. How TN is it we get them here and...
Everyone saying it’s a Red Flag on the coaches at what point is it a red flag for the University lol. Numerous coaches have been hired and failed..... you are telling me that all the sudden all these coaches have forgotten how to coach.... I don’t believe it. There are other issues at UT that we just aren’t privy to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back