Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question @Atlanta VOL is the athletic department prepared for the the fan apathy next year? IF Neyland is allowed full capacity I highly doubt you’ll see much interest. Also are they going to regret this decision when we drop an early season game we shouldn’t? Seems like MOST fans see Pruitt as a lame duck and the ones who don’t want him gone yet will want him gone after a mediocre season next year.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Remember what I told you about this class a few weeks back....there will be a lot of change...but most of it will be at our discretion to focus on some immediate neeeds.
Do you still believe Green is a Vol? It seems like he is trending away from us from what the media is saying. Did something happen?

We really need to hire Bo Davis and Tosh Lupoi, need to find a better OL coach and QB coach, and find a way to make the offense more creative.

Since we're not going to fire Pruitt.
I'm not sold that they would kill it here. Everyone does at Bama, but they suck when they leave. Not going to be rolling out 5*s here.

Serious question @Atlanta VOL is the athletic department prepared for the the fan apathy next year? IF Neyland is allowed full capacity I highly doubt you’ll see much interest. Also are they going to regret this decision when we drop an early season game we shouldn’t? Seems like MOST fans see Pruitt as a lame duck and the ones who don’t want him gone yet will want him gone after a mediocre season next year.
Apathy has already hit this fan base. The only “excitement” for next year is a new QB. But, we can’t develop, so after week 3 we will want to fire the staff, again.

Thinking about the Fl game next week anyways. How long do guys have to sit out for contact tracing seems like we won't be playing with a full deck, not that it matters much because we would still lose by 30. But im wondering if the HB stuff is because JG will be out. I don't see Pruitt starting him for any other reason.

Apathy has already hit this fan base. The only “excitement” for next year is a new QB. But, we can’t develop, so after week 3 we will want to fire the staff, again.
Exactly. Also it’s wasting a year of Bailey. He will get trash coaching next year and not improve under the current staff.

Reactions: tnhunter 10
Everyone that cares about UT Football wants Pruitt fired and Freeze hired. Fans care about winning and the Athletic department makes no effort anymore.
Pruitt fired, yes. Not necessarily true on Freeze hired. Personally, there are other guys I would approach first, but if Freeze is the best we can do...well, he has to be better than Pruitt.

Reactions: OrangenSC
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back