Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
No lol I got in over here on Saturday night. How's your family SS?

Good. I think. Daughter in Washington State is alone today while soldier husband is deployed. Son in Iceland is alone while enjoying snow and 4 hours of sunshine. Daughter 10 minutes away ditched us for the in-laws. So me and the missus will eat smoked bird and watch the foosballs.

So this the same gal from January? Ain't put a ring on it yet?

I’m not sure I see a single player I think has improved since our final game last year.

Eric Gray was already beginning to show at that time. Henry T was excellent last year and remains that way, but I don’t know that he has improved that much.

Development is literally at 0, IMO
This. I'm thankful for UT Head Coach Freeze coming December 2020.

Good. I think. Daughter in Washington State is alone today while soldier husband is deployed. Son in Iceland is alone while enjoying snow and 4 hours of sunshine. Daughter 10 minutes away ditched us for the in-laws. So me and the missus will eat smoked bird and watch the foosballs.

So this the same gal from January? Ain't put a ring on it yet?

Ahh.. That's sorta sad I'm sorry to hear that. Wish yall could see each other. Hey at least y'all probably have alcohol... We don't lmao.

But yeah man, same girl. I'm working on it 🤣

Happy Thanksgiving guys!

About to enjoy this delicious pot of gumbo. Was stoked to get the recipe from our boy Jimmy Hyams.

EMz2dIzWoAE1_Gp
What in the holy hell is on that spoon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back