Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite football name and dude looks 30

Take

Edit: 247 page says we haven’t offered

We have, back in ‘19. He has a thread here but I didn’t bump it because the kid didn’t mention us as one of the teams who has reached out to him since he decommitted. Listed Michigan state, Boston college, nc state, FSU and duke iirc.

Sure. I just answered it from my point of view. To be fair while I'm 40 years old I wasn't a Vol fan when Fulmer took over or even when he won a Natty. I didn't move to TN until 2006. Became a season ticket holder in 2015. So I don't have the perspective to answer your questions. From my point of view I feel like he is significantly better than Hart, Hamilton and Currie. You bring up valid points that I'd be interested to hear the opinions of those with more time in this torture chamber known as Vol football haha.
this is indeed a torture chamber. I my dumb ass keeps strapping my own damn self in smh

Anyone know where I can find some ammo? Don’t know what’s going on right now but every website I’ve looked at is completely out of stock in everything
Try gunbot.net. Tons of vendors in one spot Super easy to use and gives you many options for all rounds. You can also set alerts for when the price per round drops to a certain point.

He hasn’t made an imprint at either position group. You’d expect something out of the ILB’s based on his experience.
I think we expected the Freshman to push for the other ILB spot but Covid got in the way..... we have some Freshman coming in this next class though that are probably going to start next year.

Specifically Lewis imo.

I think we expected the Freshman to push for the other ILB spot but Covid got in the way..... we have some Freshman coming in this next class though that are probably going to start next year.
We should never be down to one freshman’s impact as make or break. Coaching up eventually shows itself. Don’t think those elite commitments haven’t noticed.

Yet...we’ll be offering a lot out of dire necessity imo.
All I’ve been hearing for months is “they’ll decommit” from everyone and no matter what happens, they don’t waiver.

The class they currently have are very close as a group.. similar to the 2019 class. They want to play together. I don’t think the majority will go anywhere because of the losses. It’ll be because of a coaching change. Even then, I’d bet more of them than expected wait and see who the hire is before they make a final verdict. Mainly because they would be scrambling to find a new school this late and they can’t even take visits anywhere.

All I’ve been hearing for months is “they’ll decommit” from everyone and no matter what happens, they don’t waiver.

The class they currently have are very close as a group.. similar to the 2019 class. They want to play together. I don’t think the majority will go anywhere because of the losses. It’ll be because of a coaching change. Even then, I’d bet more of them than expected wait and see who the hire is before they make a final verdict. Mainly because they would be scrambling to find a new school this late and they can’t even take visits anywhere.
I hate when people use the “hope I’m wrong.” card...so I won’t.

We should never be down to one freshman’s impact as make or break. Coaching up eventually shows itself. Don’t think those elite commitments haven’t noticed.
I don’t disagree. I’m just saying we haven’t had any “True ILBs” outside of HT. Except for the Freshman that came in this year and the ones coming in next year.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back