Status
Not open for further replies.
Newsflash:

Pruitt sucks
Weinke sucks
Chaney sucks
Friend sucks
Tee - jury still out

Pruitt and this offensive coaching staff is garbage. Chaney has put up points in the past but he is too pass happy and has always left the defense out to dry.

JG has been terrible almost his whole career. Weinke hasn't gotten anything from the QB position.

Friend has a great line on paper and they aren't playing up to their potential.

I'm personally not too keen on Tee, but I can't hate on him just yet.

Pruitt assembled this staff and they are not producing. It ultimately falls on him.

The D hasn't played well, but this offense hasn't helped one bit.

I have no faith they can fix this mess, so it time to fix this disaster of a football staff. What needs to happen eventually, needs to happen now

Losses to ga state, byu, ky, arkansas...no excuses, this is about as bad as it gets.

You spend a lot of time handing out likes, J/S. Now, mine are clearly well - deserved, but some others, 🤷‍♂️

I can be having a bad day and @VOLSONLY lifts me up with *his likes.

*assuming you’re a man**

**like a ***biological man***

***I mean one that doesn’t wear dresses and... ah forget it

How did his hires look when he was forced out as Head Coach? Giving Pruitt an extension was a bad decision. What has he done to show you he listens to a different point of view? Bc he was the leader of a coup? Doesn’t it seem like The hires he has made in the football office have fallen in line with what he was doing when he got fired from here as coach?
Sure. I just answered it from my point of view. To be fair while I'm 40 years old I wasn't a Vol fan when Fulmer took over or even when he won a Natty. I didn't move to TN until 2006. Became a season ticket holder in 2015. So I don't have the perspective to answer your questions. From my point of view I feel like he is significantly better than Hart, Hamilton and Currie. You bring up valid points that I'd be interested to hear the opinions of those with more time in this torture chamber known as Vol football haha.

Reactions: StoVol
Sure. I just answered it from my point of view. To be fair while I'm 40 years old I wasn't a Vol fan when Fulmer took over or even when he won a Natty. I didn't move to TN until 2006. Became a season ticket holder in 2015. So I don't have the perspective to answer your questions. From my point of view I feel like he is significantly better than Hart, Hamilton and Currie. You bring up valid points that I'd be interested to hear the opinions of those with more time in this torture chamber known as Vol football haha.
So all this spiraling downward is your fault? Thanks for finally fessin' up.

I can be having a bad day and @VOLSONLY lifts me up with *his likes.

*assuming you’re a man**

**like a ***biological man***

***I mean one that doesn’t wear dresses and... ah forget it
All man here bud. Married for 25 years to the same woman with 3 kids. And hey what person on this board that comments doesn’t like to get the “likes”.

Utah-Washington are now scheduled to play Saturday night.

I don’t ever want to hear an AD or coach talk about needing to schedule games 14 years in advance when they can get them done in a matter of hours now.

Certainly, they don’t have to be years in advance, but it really helps when there are no fans (or very limited). When there are 80k+ tickets involved, it becomes much more difficult.

Neutral site games don’t necessarily need years in advance, but I do understand why some non conference home and home agreements are agreed upon a few years ahead of time.

Reactions: barrylee
So all this spiraling downward is your fault? Thanks for finally fessin' up.
Just makes me think I'll enjoy the success if we ever get there all that much more haha. Although I am seriously considering not renewing my season tickets. Next year is covered because of covid. But after that the decision is up to the administration. If they take it serious I'll renew. If not I'll watch it on TV.

Reactions: drvenner
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back