Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not saying he is. I’m talking about the people who *think* Fulmer is protecting Pruitt from boosters who might want to make a move.

Like I said, I don’t think Fulmer is ready to fire Pruitt today. But I don’t think the majority of the boosters are either. It’s less 50%, but that group is growing.

And my bet is, if we get beat by Florida and A&M the way it looks like we will, that vast majority of decision makers will be on board to pull the trigger.

The hilarity to me is the last paragraph. How do these people not 100% understand that there is a 0% chance we beat UF or TAMU. Those games are over before they started.

Why would those games matter? The writing is on the wall

Giving Jeremy the rest of the season is confirmation they did not expect to see what they have now have seen. They believed in the mirage at the end of last season, instead of the total disaster of the first half. Which proves my point. They didn't know. Obvious signs, just like with Dools and Botch. Same major boosters. They didn't know until it cratered.

There should be zero doubt now. Jeremy hitched his $4 million a year wagon to #2 for three seasons and will eventually be headed back to Bama. The fact he did that with the previous fired head coach's QB confirms his wannabe status. Yet, the majority of major boosters are still holding on to him making it. Same boosters.

AV has either forgot how to spell , gotten real deep in the sauce , or someone is posting in his account. Losing spelled multiple times “Loosing”. Several other examples that are out of character for him.

Certainly Pruitt has not helped himself on several fronts this year. He has not grown as a head coach. His staff changes. His game management. His media relations. His fan relations. His FU money booster relations. His w/l record. All worse in year 3. Recruiting is about the only bright spot. But odds are he will still be the coach in 2021. Hold this class and it’s make or break next year. That’s reality.

And for you cat bone lovers wishing for us to lose. I have no words that can be published on this forum........other than to reference Eddie Murphy in Trading Places........the initials do not do it justice

AV has either forgot how to spell , gotten real deep in the sauce , or someone is posting in his account. Losing spelled multiple times “Loosing”. Several other examples that are out of character for him.

Certainly Pruitt has not helped himself on several fronts this year. He has not grown as a head coach. His staff changes. His game management. His media relations. His fan relations. His FU money booster relations. His w/l record. All worse in year 3. Recruiting is about the only bright spot. But odds are he will still be the coach in 2021. Hold this class and it’s make or break next year. That’s reality.

And for you cat bone lovers wishing for us to lose. I have no words that can be published on this forum........other than to reference Eddie Murphy in Trading Places........the initials do not do it justice
agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back