Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Vol Nation.

For what it’s worth, we had a couple VFLS that backed JP up until yesterday. They thought he needed more time to right the ship but it’s obvious that we have talent and they just aren’t being put in a situation to win.

It’s sad how low our program has fallen.

So here’s to wishing all of you and your families a very Happy Thanksgiving.

I feel like the whole “we’re Freeze’s dream school” has us out for blood. What if the decision makers think he shouldn’t be hired due to his baggage (a real possibility)? Would we still be as excited for a change if it’s not Freeze? Who would we hire? Do we think Coastal Carolina’s coach is going to come in and beat Florida and Bama?

It really is irrelevant when you’re staring down the barrel of a 2-3 win season in year 3 with gross mistakes and enormous red flags. Freeze is irrelevant to JP being a moronic head coach

I feel like the whole “we’re Freeze’s dream school” has us out for blood. What if the decision makers think he shouldn’t be hired due to his baggage (a real possibility)? Would we still be as excited for a change if it’s not Freeze? Who would we hire? Do we think Coastal Carolina’s coach is going to come in and beat Florida and Bama?
We just lost our fifth straight by double digits. Something that has not been accomplished since the 1800’s. That is pretty telling how bad things are getting. And I would take Caldwell, Napier, Sarkisian, Kiffin, Brady, Fleck, or Brohm over our coach. So it doesn’t just have to be Freeze.

And I remember you defending JG mightily. Are you on staff or related to JG? Also, ZN liking your post....

Good morning Vol Nation.

For what it’s worth, we had a couple VFLS that backed JP up until yesterday. They thought he needed more time to right the ship but it’s obvious that we have talent and they just aren’t being put in a situation to win.

Hopefully one of those VFLS is Phillip Fulmer.

J effing G.

It's like groundhog day... Missed fgs... Turnovers...

We literally can't win for losing.

We need a QB. Period. I don't care who the coach is.. Really don't.... Pruitt isn't doing himself any favors right now.. But if we had a QB I've no doubt the last two seasons are entirely different.

The dynamic created because he's so limited and they don't trust him is debilitating, situationally.

He’s been the difference for 4 years and always will be the difference until he’s benched.stats do not lie and these are very telling

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Only team in the country keeping their coach for going 2-8. Glad everyone likes to suck.

It’s funny how we hear all these excuses why, and just to be patient, blah, blah. I refuse to hear/listen to another bull **** excuse from any insider. Tell me something, we refuse to be good or hire good coaches, why? Every other sport seems be on the up and up, but football, we just hear excuses, we refuse to be good and it’s the same thing over and over.

We fired butch with more wins👀😅

Good morning Vol Nation.

Yep - last night was the end.

The ensuing losses will only make it more clear to the few that are still on the fence.

They don’t want to do it - but Pruitt will not be the coach here in 2021.

We just lost our fifth straight by double digits. Something that has not been accomplished since the 1800’s. That is pretty telling how bad things are getting. And I would take Caldwell, Napier, Sarkisian, Kiffin, Brady, Fleck, or Brohm over our coach. So it doesn’t just have to be Freeze.

And I remember you defending JG mightily. Are you on staff or related to JG? Also, ZN liking your post....

Kiffin would come here in a heartbeat...overnight👀😅 i would love to have him back...if it isn’t freeze thats my pick💁🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

Good morning Vol Nation.

If we made a change this year would fulmer be making the hire in your opinion?

Naw AV said he isn’t the savior we think he is. Lol! I think he is connected but he needs to stop listening to our crap head coach who tries to downplay Bailey. We all saw what he can do and how well our offense moved with him.
AV can prove it but the people here thinking he knows everything are idiots. Nobody that is actually connected like that wastes their time posting here. They are having their conversations elsewhere. He’s likely a local media member pretending to be some wealthy donor. Prove me wrong AV.

I am 100% sure JG will play his best game of the year and we will eek out a 6 pt win vs Vandy next week. Then we will get trucked by FL. TAMU will get cancelled. Pruitt back next yr.

Reactions: Aesius
Are you being facetious are do you really not understand how contracts and contract negotiations work?

He knows how to stick his hand up a horses butt. Do you? Or do you know how to be a horse's butt and dream of him using his hand on you? I am not really mad or think you are wrong on you post. I just couldn't pass this up. We all need a laugh. Go Big Orange and fire Pruitt who really is a horse's butt.

Doug Mathews focusing on the positives from last night and just said no change at HC now and will possibly get next year or more. Said there would be staff changes. Turned it off as he is merely spewing CPF stance. Hope admin likes seeing half full (if that) stadium next year.
50% will probably be maximum capacity next year which helps Pruitt out.

AV can prove it but the people here thinking he knows everything are idiots. Nobody that is actually connected like that wastes their time posting here. They are having their conversations elsewhere. He’s likely a local media member pretending to be some wealthy donor. Prove me wrong AV.

He already has. Just go away.

Bailey got punished in the rankings for having Gilbert and as the year went on last year, Ricky White. White was really lowly rated when he transferred to Marietta and had 55 catches his last year at Wheeler, he had 103 his one year with Bailey. Gilbert doesn't have 105 catches last year with a different QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back