Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be time to fire up the ol petition machine

Ya don’t say!..well time to blow the dust off,wipe er down and smack that machine and make it become a B**t for Pruitt😅👀 he needs to be outtaaaa heaaaa✌🏽 His little PR stunt tonight did it for me and with all the hard work Fulmer has put in for him and this is how he gets treated..it’s mind blowing

Congrats to Grey and Chandler. They played their ass off tonight.

the players played hard as hell and that’s a great sign going forward.

With the effort the team played with tonight I wish one of your cowards cheering against your own team had the balls to tell that to their faces.

GBFO!!
Shut up dude

Would be hilarious in a dark, dark, way that we'd probably pay dearly for.

He would be my choice. He is a really good head coach, and is probably a lot more mature now.

The whole narrative that he failed at USC is bull crap. He was getting 5* players like I have never seen before. This was while on probation. A part of probation was limited scholarship numbers, as well. It was amazing that they were even capable of competing.

As long as Orgeron is not involved, I say do it! (not saying we should fire our current coach, but if we do...)

Reactions: Leeleesteeth
Somebody tell Pruitt that points win ballgames not yards
Yards are obviously predictive of scoring and winning, I think he is alluding to that. The difference in this case was 2 missed FGs (STs), a single throw that turned into a pick six, and 2 possessions ending with the clock running out. We only punted twice all game. Nor did the defense help with our field position. Our average Starting Field Position was at the 22.5 YL, while the average SFP is around the 29 in the SEC.

But those few plays and long fields don't define how an offense controlled and managed the game overall. Gray had over 170+ yards and we had over 460 yards total. 60% on 3rd down. Give me that all day with better field position.

Yards are obviously predictive of scoring and winning, I think he is alluding to that. The difference in this case was 2 missed FGs (STs), a single throw that turned into a pick six, and 2 possessions ending with the clock running out. We only punted twice all game. Nor did the defense help with our field position. Our average Starting Field Position was at the 22.5 YL, while the average SFP is around the 29 in the SEC.

But those few plays and long fields don't define how an offense controlled and managed the game overall. Gray had over 170+ yards and we had over 460 yards total. 60% on 3rd down. Give me that all day with better field position.
The problem is that the staff is game planning to score 24 and if everything doesn’t go to plan we score less (ie 17). Sure we had plenty of yards but you have to allow your offense enough scoring opportunities that they can make mistakes and still put up points. Literally every good team does it.

EG3 Went 173 on the ground alone (7.9ypc) with 49 in the air. He was killing them. The line was fantastic in the run game IMO.

JG 15/23 156 yards. 0TDS 1INT. Played 85% of the game.
Bailey 7/10 86 yards. 0/0. Played 15% of the game.

Bailey did half of JGs production in immediate fashion.... How do you look at the numbers and not know what needs to be done?

I can't recall a time where I saw JG showing any leadership. He never talks to anybody and pouts a lot. I remember Sheriron Jones at least hyping up the team when he was sitting on the bench. JG lacks leadership swag.

One more gripe is why I never see our coaches actually coaching players on the sideline this season.

JG is the Devrin Young of QBs

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back