Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all pathetic wanting to lose to vandy. I don’t care who the coach is nothing is worse than losing to vandy and listening to those twats year round. So many other ways to lose the job he doesn’t have to just lose to vandy. Even still quit worrying. Freeze is not in emergency I have to leave this year mode. He has no problem staying there another yr for the right job. Liberty is actually a nice spot with some damn nice facilities
Listen to what twats? There's only like 2 of them.

AV liking posts on ‘how’ Freeze happens. Matts dropping by saying the interest is real and talking 💰 💰 . The Hughmors - SO HOT RIGHT NOW.

View attachment 323793

Unfortunately how "freeze happens" according to Atlanta Vol's like (if it's to be taken that way) is just plain sad. Only way Pruitt should even have a CHANCE at coming back is if we end up 5-5 and give the one loss all they want.

Last edited:
lose to vandy get freeze easy decision
I think the scary thing is what if Freeze either isn’t allowed to come to the SEC, or our scaredy-cat administration balks at hiring him, or the power boosters get in the way with their agenda? Just can’t stomach losing to KY, Arky, and Vandy all in the same year. If we lose 3 out of next 4 by blowouts, that’s enough to make the move. I think there’s enough to make the move as it is personally, especially if we can and are willing to hire Freeze. It’s kind of sickening that we finally have a proven, former SEC coach who has beaten our biggest rivals at Ole Miss and REALLY wants to be here, yet we are scared to pull the trigger.

Unfortunately how "freeze happens" according to Atlanta Vol's like (if it's to be taken that way) is just plain sad. Only way Pruitt should even have a CHANCE at coming back is if we end up 5-5 and give the one loss all the want.
It sounds like Butch-level madness of how it was decided if he stays or goes. Since when does the decision to pull the trigger on a terrible HC hire ride on whether or not we best a winless Vandy team??!! My word how far we have fallen!

Listen up administration, boosters, Fulmer, and anyone else with say so in these decisions...

TENNESSEE FOOTBALL IS JUDGED ON OUR PERFORMANCE AGAINST OUR BIGGEST RIVALS...UGA, FL, BAMA!! WE HAVE LOST BY 20+ TO ALL 3 OF THEM IN 3 YEARS UNDER PRUITT!! WE ARE NOT CLOSING THE GAP, AND THAT ALONE IS GROUNDS FOR DISMISSAL!!! ADD TO THAT WE HAVE LOST TO KY, ARKY, GA ST, BYU, AND THAT IS EVEN MORE GROUNDS FOR DISMISSAL!!!

HIRE FREEZE AND WIN SOON!!

Y’all pathetic wanting to lose to vandy. I don’t care who the coach is nothing is worse than losing to vandy and listening to those twats year round. So many other ways to lose the job he doesn’t have to just lose to vandy. Even still quit worrying. Freeze is not in emergency I have to leave this year mode. He has no problem staying there another yr for the right job. Liberty is actually a nice spot with some damn nice facilities
Lose the battle to win the war.

Hugh wants the job, he is making that widely known. He told SC that. Only way its this year is if we lose 21+ rest of way and close win or lose to Vandy. Also need to do math on what it will cost to keep him. Donations, fan apathy, are pretty high now. Wait till we finish 3-7 or worse.
It would be insane to keep Pruitt the way we are playing and not go get Hugh Freeze if he wants the job. He is a proven winner in the SEC. This is the first time in a long time that we could finally get lucky and hire a proven coach.

I don’t want to lose any game. Period. But you don’t wait a year to hire a coach if you know they are the one you want. Why waste a year of development and go through a 6-6 season before firing Pruitt? If you know he isn’t the guy, go ahead and move on. I guarantee if we hire freeze, we win seven to eight games next year. And we will consistently win 8-10 games a year.

I’m leaning more toward a different coach in 2021. I do not see anyway Pruitt survives a 3-7 season and two blow out losses to end the season (UF & A&M). Plus, Freeze making it so known that he wants this job makes it even easier for this AD and administration. They could wait until after early signing day to make the move too.

Hugh wants the job, he is making that widely known. He told SC that. Only way its this year is if we lose 21+ rest of way and close win or lose to Vandy. Also need to do math on what it will cost to keep him. Donations, fan apathy, are pretty high now. Wait till we finish 3-7 or worse.

I am surprised but I am not upset. If we continue to struggle, then we definitely need to make that move.

I’m leaning more toward a different coach in 2021. I do not see anyway Pruitt survives a 3-7 season and two blow out losses to end the season (UF & A&M). Plus, Freeze making it so known that he wants this job makes it even easier for this AD and administration. They could wait until after early signing day to make the move too.
I'm hoping if we get blown out by UF that he just resigns.

If we go 3-7 and fire Pruitt and Freeze spurns us for someone else then go ahead and mark me down as hating all of y’all

Duke backed out when they changed venue to South Dakota from Atlantis. Utah backed out at the beginning of November. Ohio State backed out on November 5 and Dayton followed because both teams would have to quarantine for 14 days upon return, pursuant to state of Ohio policy.

Thanks

Those other teams backing out makes more sense than such a last minute move by A&M

Reactions: TheTimeIsNow
I don’t think the results of these last few games will matter to those making the decisions and, honestly, they shouldn’t IMO.

At this point you’ve got a good enough sample size and either you think Pruitt is the right person for the job moving forward or you don’t.
He's not. From ranked to tanked.

I don't see Pruitt rallying the troops at this point. I remember when Bray and company tanked against Kentucky. Got the feeling they were done with Dooley and didn't want a bowl game . I wonder how much effort we will see in these closing games if the team has checked out.

I think we see a team that fights for Pruitt

if we do does that change anyone’s mind?

Reactions: rekinhavoc
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back