Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most articles have Billy Napier, Jamey Chadwell and even Will Healy mentioned in connection with the SC job as well as Hugh Freeze. VolNation seems to think anything less than Freeze is a disaster. Seems like there are several good, innovative offensive-minded coaches if UT decides to make a change. Hate to see us put all our eggs in one basket then immediately trash anyone not named Freeze.
How about this baseline:
Knows the difference between “do, did, and done”.
Has heard of asparagus.
Knows what a regulation mask 😷 is.
Knows how to find a functional SEC caliber QB.

Reactions: Leeleesteeth
been preaching that for weeks.

personally i think this team is done. hope im wrong. losses are one thing, lack of competitiveness is another.

If they come out flat the next 4 games, then I can see it. With Muschamp, he was at one point considered an elite DC, but you go out and have 103 rd ranked D. 6.6 yards per play, you gotta go. Funny thing is, without that muffed punt, I think they beat us and he probably still has a job.

There is no way Muschamp is taking less than DC as his next job, imo. He might not take anything less than Head Coach, but u guys thinking he is going to finish the year out as UT's DL coach are out of your minds.
That's why it's called a "hypothertical". It leaves room for speculation without the need for a basis in reason.

Bama knows what kind of DC he is with the talent they'll have. They'll give him a bigger budget and he will have all the recruiting advantages Saban has. If he can get this program to 8 wins ish for a couple years then I think Bama takes a chance on him.
He can't. Thats the whole point.

We still owe Ansley $1 million and Chaney $1.7 million next season. Still a lot less than South Carolina is going to pay out in total.
We owe Botch, and his train wreck DC.

We ran in the red this year.

We arent firing Pruitt unless the stank is rancid

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back