Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't really pay attention to the post you quoted. Pruitt got "some" rowing in the same direction but not all. That means that there are influential boosters or those in the administration who are not.

It doesn't matter who the coach is if that can't be fixed. If they fire Fulmer and Pruitt, do you trust the next person to make the right hire?

Pruitt has gotten everything he has asked for since being named head coach that i can promise you lol.

The only Ray that would start JG
giphy.gif
Holy hell thats good lol!

UT fans could break gofundme.com as soon as it started trending on Voltwitter.

I’m willing to test this theory.
I honestly believe if UT started a gofundme to fire Pruitt with the promise of hiring Freeze they wold come close to the 12 mill needed for Pruitts buyout.

People forget that we wouldn’t be paying Pruitt the full buyout.

He won’t just sit on a buyout. He’ll go be Alabama’s defensive coordinator again, likely making about 1 mil per year, which would cut into it. The only reason we’re still paying Lyle is because he never took another paid coaching position. Pruitt isn’t gonna do that.. he’ll run back to Saban. Unfortunately, that’ll mean Alabama will have historically elite defenses again like they did in 2016. And he may try and take recruits with him. Which is why I think if you’re gonna do it, you DO NOT just clean house entirely. Keep some of those guys, because there genuinely good position coaches and recruiters.

People forget that we wouldn’t be paying Pruitt the full buyout.

He won’t just sit on a buyout. He’ll go be Alabama’s defensive coordinator again, likely making about 1 mil per year, which would cut into it. The only reason we’re still paying Lyle is because he never took another paid coaching position. Pruitt isn’t gonna do that.. he’ll run back to Saban. Unfortunately, that’ll mean Alabama will have historically elite defenses again like they did in 2016. And he may try and take recruits with him. Which is why I think if you’re gonna do it, you DO NOT just clean house entirely. Keep some of those guys, because there genuinely good position coaches and recruiters.
Who was Alabamas DC when Freeze beat them, twice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back