Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not with Hugh Freeze. He’s a winner.
Hugh Freeze comes in. Trajectory goes through the roof. Vols in Atlanta in year 3. Win SEC championship and go to playoff. Elation

Hugh takes NFL job. Tennessee hires coach Mcgoogle. Things start going downhill for coach Mac. Rumors come out, the locker room is in shambles, weird practice/workout things going on, coach allegedly said some things to some people that sound bad. Coach fired.

Players have lost faith in some of the coaches because the coaches lost faith in the players. When you coach the way this staff has the last several weeks and you don’t put them in a position to try to win you lose them. He has lost the locker room. It’s pretty divided right now. I don’t care how Pruitt spins it or the players that talk to the media spin it. This locker room is in disarray. Some players have already taken it to Twitter.
bob vols

We should write a book on coaching deaths around here

Stage1: this guy can do no wrong. We finally have a real football coach.

Stage2: we can’t wait until all the old coaches guys are gone

Stage3: look at who saban lost to in his Early years and Dabo record after year 3.

stage4: oh no maybe this isn’t the guy

Stage 5: what a Fing bum.

we are currently in stage 3 or 4 depending on who you ask around here

October 21st this was posted.

We sure did move into stage 5 quickly. Damn bamer must go

Pruitt can kick rocks. Fire him now. Name Tee interim and take this time to find a proven head coach. If we wait we are going to screw ourselves again.

This guy doesn't want to be here clearly. I think @Smyrna ATL Vol mentioned this a while back. Didn't want to believe it but its evident. His staff hates him, players are not reacting to coaching. He is a lame duck coach. Staff changes are not going to work if we keep this idiot. Nobody is going to want to coach with him.

Go get Freeze, Urban someone that has been a head coach at the highest level and know what it takes.

Pruitt can kick rocks. Fire him now. Name Tee interim and take this time to find a proven head coach. If we wait we are going to screw ourselves again.

This guy doesn't want to be here clearly. I think @Smyrna ATL Vol mentioned this a while back. Didn't want to believe it but its evident. His staff hates him, players are not reacting to coaching. He is a lame duck coach. Staff changes are not going to work if we keep this idiot. Nobody is going to want to coach with him.

Go get Freeze, Urban someone that has been a head coach at the highest level and know what it takes.

You really think we could hire Urban Meyer? Rinse/repeat is correct. This board does this every time.

Jesus you just be bored today. I say Pruitt is sh!t-soup and you defend him for piss-soup simply because sh!t better suits your palette.
Your comparative process BORES the testosterone out of my testes. I ain’t defending Pruitt by not joining you at Stoops slurp trough. If that’s what gets you excited.

Freak right now knowing a coaching search might be coming soon.

tenor.gif

Can we stop with that? Will never happen. Ever.

Now Freeze I could see. And want. Also likely won’t happen but not bc he wouldn’t come here.

Urban would never come here.

It really stings if that’s true about Pruitt saying that he will just go back to Bama.

Like I said in a previous post, there is no Fire or Emotion on the sidelines. It looks like they just don’t care or wanna be here.

Maybe Pruitt is just tired and doesn’t like being a HC. Some guys stay assistants their entire coaching careers like Venables and Foster. Maybe that’s where CP belongs??

Either way, TN is in Trouble.

You really think we could hire Urban Meyer? Rinse/repeat is correct. This board does this every time.
Not saying we could just using him as an example of a proven winner at the highest level that is not currently coaching.

Main point is cut the head off now and we give ourselves time to make the hire instead of firing him after Florida and scrambling to make another lame duck hire.

It really stings if that’s true about Pruitt saying that he will just go back to Bama.

Like I said in a previous post, there is no Fire or Emotion on the sidelines. It looks like they just don’t care or wanna be here.

Maybe Pruitt is just tired and doesn’t like being a HC. Some guys stay assistants their entire coaching careers like Venables and Foster. Maybe that’s where CP belongs??

Either way, TN is in Trouble.
we have to move on NOW. Start the gofundme

Calling my shot here:

If/when we lose bigly to A&M I bet we get a "sudden spike" in COVID cases and they shut us down for the rest of the year to keep the embarrassment to a minimum. Then staff changes happen, positive news is leaked out from insiders and we are back on board the Pruitt train by Spring. Falls rolls around and we are back to sucking again. Meanwhile, Freeze goes to SC/AU and we are bargain hunting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back