Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tennessee is a rival of Alabama? On what planet? We spent more time game planning against Duke last year.

giphy.gif

Even after the hard times we've fallen on, we're still #2 in the SEC in Most Wins, Winning %, and NCs.

For the 100th time, the only thing stopping us is US.

Can’t like or quote this enough!

We are the Tennessee Volunteers.
I am ready for all the players to be the embodiment of that.
There’s nothing better.

JG's play demoralized the team.

Pruitt's lack of faith in another QB and allowing JG to continue to go out there and make mistake after mistake with no accountability led to the team giving up.

It is what it is.

Before McGill gets fired up, I'm not saying "FAHR STOOPIT BAMMER PROOIT...HE DUMB BAMMER PLAY JG...MAKE TEAM SUCK". I'm saying Pruitt made a mistake. Nothing wrong with acknowledging that.

FIFY....hehehe 😉

I cannot believe how much people are coming on to this forum preemptively bashing Pruitt for not playing someone besides JG.

1. Pruitt said all week that there's no way he would play a freshman QB against Alabama.

2. Pruitt has had his best games after bye weeks. If he needs to make changes he always seems to wait until the bye week to do so.

3. Pruitt never starts a bunch of freshmen based off his last two years here. He does however, always give them more touches as the season goes on, which is how we get Eric Gray blowing up vs. Vanderbilt and Indiana. The biggest problem with freshman in the SEC is their ability to handle the whole season.

4. Pruitt will never throw a player under the bus.

All of this leads to the conclusion, in my mind, that Pruitt has no real intention of stating JG at Ark, but he's not about to tell Sam Pittman and Barry Odom that. You don't make millions as a HC without being able to identify problems and craft solutions.
You make millions at Tennessee by creating bigger problems than we had before and getting fired. Keep up.

You mean to tell me the middle aged dudes on this message board, the majority of which haven’t been on a team since their JV days, don’t actually know how a team of 18-22 year olds who are competing at the highest level of college football feel about their teammate? Just stop it.
Speak for yourself....SmyrnaVol knows!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back