Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at how bad our 2017 class is. Outside of Trey Smith it is literally nothing. Our highest rated player from Georgia Marquez Bembry who went Juco and ended up in kentucky. Outside of that some of the best recruits were Eric Crosby, Will Ignore, and Jordan Murphy.

Will IgnorešŸ˜‚

Anybody else think Fant looked good catching that 3rd down pass, short of the sticks, broke a tackle and willed his way to a first down ? I did and would like to see 2 or 3 targets for Fant, a game. Especially, if JG continues to start and play most of the game. It's a nice safe pass for him and I like Fant's potential to break a tackle or 2 and get some 10+ chunk yards

The FF is a mess. @Freak how have they not started a ā€œFootball Forum Talk Threadā€ like the recruiting forum has? It is much more organized over here. Are they living in the Stone Age over there?
Iā€™ve tried to start a ā€œRecruiting Talkā€ thread over there. To keep them out of here...

Gets deleted lol

Look at how bad our 2017 class is. Outside of Trey Smith it is literally nothing. Our highest rated player from Georgia Marquez Bembry who went Juco and ended up in kentucky. Outside of that some of the best recruits were Eric Crosby, Will Ignore, and Jordan Murphy.
And some on here wonder why the program is in the shape itā€™s in.

Anybody else think Fant looked good catching that 3rd down pass, short of the sticks, broke a tackle and willed his way to a first down ? I did and would like to see 2 or 3 targets for Fant, a game. Especially, if JG continues to start and play most of the game. It's a nice safe pass for him and I like Fant's potential to break a tackle or 2 and get some 10+ chunk yards
Agreed

Reactions: The Dog
AP said today its the frosh and soph running this team, no leadership. NFL and graduation killed us.
Well typically the best payers lead and our freshman and sophomore classes were much more talented than our current junior and senior classes since itā€™s Pruitts first class and Butchs last class as our upperclassmen.

AP said today its the frosh and soph running this team, no leadership. NFL and graduation killed us.
Well typically the best payers lead and our freshman and sophomore classes were much more talented than our current junior and senior classes since itā€™s Pruitts first class and Butchs last class as our upperclassmen.

James Stone seems like an OL coach that would resonate with the fan base, huh?
Yeah unfortunately heā€™s unproven and youā€™d have a flood of the idiot section of the fan base thatā€™d have a full on panic attack & start tripping balls.

And some on here wonder why the program is in the shape itā€™s in.
When you consider that waste of a class and that Pruitt basically had no chance to put together a good 2018 class thanks to Bitch and the UT admin turning us into a joke....then it become crystal clear to anyone with a brain.

Pruitt's first class? I do not count that one as his first, it was an impossible situation. His first real class was 2019...that is why most do not understand the problems we have. We are still two classes away at least imo.

Hence why I said when I was young. Never once did my coach in college say to do it. But depending on the situation, you should go down. If you are on a break away and someone trips you from behind, do not try to stay up. Go down and get the call. You could get an advantage call if you repossessed and then miss. JW where did yā€™all play? I was at GA Southern.
North Florida.

Reactions: Smyrna ATL Vol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back