Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be as simple as the multiple times in fall camp Pruitt stayed his displeasure with the DL. Which is a unit of veteran guys with a lot of snaps who played solid down the stretch last year.

Maybe Brumbaugh just isn’t a great on-field Coach by Pruitt’s standard and Pruitt feels someone in house could do better.

Let’s not act like our DL have been world beaters this year. We aren’t getting pass rush from any of them.

Man!..I’m shook!...literally crying my eyes out right now...my grandfather who passed away 3 years ago was a die hard dodger fan our whole family is amd right before that HR pitch...I asked him for a hanging high pitch and he delivered....I miss him so much...I’m literally crying my ass off.Go Dodgers!

View attachment 315769

My father was a die hard Braves fan who went to first game and took me for years. Was asking for us in Atlanta to just win again so his grandson could finally see an Atlanta team win since Super Bowl crap and Hawks and Vols suck who we also love and no answer. Hate the Dodgers and think God didn’t really care about who won the game. Go RAYS and beat the buy everything Dodgers.

I’m gonna be honest, besides the whole Tosh angle (which might end being just that), the only thing I like about the Brumbaugh firing is that it shows, at the very least, Pruitt senses the urgency of the moment.
Exactly what I’ve been telling myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back