Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
If u watch Loma, u are getting elite boxing, no brawling unless he knows he can knock u out. Special fighter, kinda like Pernell Whitaker, imo. But, boxing is all about match-ups and Lopez was tailor made to beat Loma

If u watch Loma, u are getting elite boxing, no brawling unless he knows he can knock u out. Special fighter, kinda like Pernell Whitaker, imo. But, boxing is all about match-ups and Lopez was tailor made to beat Loma
disagree. You have loma not on a year 14 month hiatus and he wins that going away. Not even close to the loma in terms of work production 14 months ago.

disagree. You have loma not on a year 14 month hiatus and he wins that going away. Not even close to the loma in terms of work production 14 months ago.
I do not disagree with u at all. Lopez is a bad match-up for Loma, but I said in another post that the year + off, made him not let his hands go in the early rounds and that killed him, imo

Pruitt off-season offensive to do list:
1. Fire Will Friend
2. Fire Chris Weinke
3. Switch Chaney to Oline/TE coach and give him some bs title such as "Head Coach of Offense" to justify his salary.
4. Switch Joe Osovet to QB coach.
5. Promote Chip Long to offensive coordinator.
If you’re firing Friend, why replace him with a worse recruiter?

Cheap, but following your narrative, how much recruiting gets done?
Not sure how much recruiting Chaney does. I would say not much. Player development would improve though. Maybe Jim could be the closer with Oline prospects or maybe he retires after this season along with his 1.5 million dollar salary.

Not sure how much recruiting Chaney does. I would say not much. Player development would improve though. Maybe Jim could be the closer with Oline prospects or maybe he retires after this season along with his 1.5 million dollar salary.
I don’t want an impending retiree who doesn’t recruit trying to improve our OL.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Look at our remaining schedule, what if we only close against Vanderbilt and lose the rest? What would that mean for this program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back