Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are still missing that Derek Barnett style player on defense and not sure we have the WR's yet to stretch that UGA defense out. almost there for sure.
I think the receivers are on the roster, they're just freshmen. We don't have a DB on this roster. Hopefully his name is Dylan Brooks and he'll be here next year.

UGA's stadium was full on Saturday against Auburn. This is a big game it would not surprise me to see at least 50. Its possible because the SEC sent a guideline but ultimately left it up to each school to do as they please, so unless they change the rule this week UGA can have as many fans as they want.
The entire state has been pushing the envelope. Let them make all of their citizens guinea pigs.

My god the crying and saltiness going on in Kirby's presser right now...

Someone should remind Kirby he pushed Sankey to give a special waiver to the player transferring in conference to UGA from Bama. Hey, Kirby, would that be an eample of a coach 'doing anything they can to get a guy eligible'?

Used to, every game wasn't on TV. We saw the games through Jon Wards eyes. He was the best story teller ever.
I can hear him on the radio in my head - and I can see my dad clasping his hands, elbows on knees, head down and eyes close, concentrating on Ward’s words. We could see each play in our mind’s eye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back