Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn this board is getting mean. If you guys are so spoiling for arguments that you have to call each other names over something so insignificant as Heath Shuler's arm strength, freaking go over to the Alabama boards and call Satan a pedophile.

First of all, look up the definition of mediocre. Second, median average isn't a thing, go look that up as well. Third, shut up already!
Yep, should of stated mean average or just median. Thanks for pointing that out, I will edit the post. Also thanks for the suggestion to shut up but I believe I will decline.

I tried the internet yesterday. Only thing I found out was Norm Turners reasoning for selecting Shuler over Dilfer. Dilfer was considered the more accurate thrower by a small margin(93 to 91) but they chose Shuler because he was the better athlete. They were close in evaluations from what I read yesterday. As of right now, I have found nothing regarding Shuler’s arm strength rating during the time right before the draft.
Then don’t post something as a fact, based on something you read, without something to back it up.

Reactions: butchna
Nothing in my posts states it was mediocre if that is the point you are making.

SerpentineGrandFlatfish-size_restricted.gif

You read that in one report
What he supposedly read, it's been a while since then.
I tried the internet yesterday. Only thing I found out was Norm Turners reasoning for selecting Shuler over Dilfer. Dilfer was considered the more accurate passer by a small margin (93 vs 91) but they chose Shuler because he was the better athlete. They were close in evaluations from what I read yesterday. As of right now, I have found nothing regarding Shuler’s arm strength rating during the time right before the draft.
Should probably take your L, pack it up and go home then.

Damn this board is getting mean. If you guys are so spoiling for arguments that you have to call each other names over something so insignificant as Heath Shuler's arm strength, freaking go over to the Alabama boards and call Satan a pedophile.
Keep it going...you’re changing things!

I think he was/is the best pure WR out of him, JJ, and Marquez.

I think that is definitely the case. And there were reports out of practices last season that he was routinely making acrobatic catches lik the game winner he had against UK. He seems to be a combinatiion of JJ and Calloway; built a little more solidly than Calloway, but still athletic enough to highpoint throws over DBs. Not particularly fast, but a good route runner. Not going to fight through tackles like JJ, but still physical enough that DBs have a tough time taking him to the ground.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
We get to watch the VOLS play meaningful football in 3 days and y'all are arguing about someone's arm strength that left UT when I was 9 yrs old.
Yup. And some wonder why I was trying to slay that monster. I ran out of potions to fight the idiocy. 😐

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back