Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks , Well you just agreed with me. My first post stated he did not have happy feet by panicking. I thought it was just his personal style of staying balanced. I believe he did the right thing by eliminating it in the NFL. I know Florida Gators were big in stating Manning had happy feet because he was scared.
He didn’t “correct” it tho! He went another way. We mostly agreed.

He didn’t “correct” it tho! He went another way. We mostly agreed.
LOL. It was a fault so he corrected it by going another way. There were more negative than positives with the choppy steps otherwise he would not have gone the other way. Man you guys like to argue just for arguments sake.

Today I listened to Pruitt’s game week presser. I listened to Derrick Ansley before the Knoxville Quarterback Club today. I listened to Jim Chaney also in his appearance before the Knoxville Quarterback Club today. I listened to Bob Kesling, Pat Ryan, and Jeff Francis on the Big Orange Hotline this evening. The thing about it is if I understood them correctly it appeared to me that all these guys were basically saying the same thing in regards to the game this coming Saturday.

This in a brief recap of what each had to say:

#WGWTFA
#WGWTFA
#WGWTFA
#WGWTFA
#WGWTFA
#WGWTFA
That's a lie, Bob Kesling would never pronounce it correctly

LOL. It was a fault so he corrected it by going another way. There were more negative than positives with the choppy steps otherwise he would not have gone the other way. Man you guys like to argue just for arguments sake.
Need a partner to do that...glad you’re up for it! 😉

You can say that. We were talking about a play making ability standpoint. Jesus!
Making plays is one thing yet neither are on the same level of agility or overall athleticism of Alvin Kamara. They are nothing similar, JJ made plays and broke tackles and he isn’t close. You’re comparing Dobbs to the most gifted athlete to come through UT Football since arguably Patterson.

really pleased our team had issues and kept them in the locker room.
And I'd bet every team had their issues with everything going on this year. Glad we have CJP leading the locker room, Fulmer on the back end, and everybody pulling in the same direction.

It's hard not to feel good about the direction of all of our athletic programs right now.

Making plays is one thing yet neither are on the same level of agility or overall athleticism of Alvin Kamara. They are nothing similar, JJ made plays and broke tackles and he isn’t close. You’re comparing Dobbs to the most gifted athlete to come through UT Football since arguably Patterson.
Dobbs was very close to Kamara in college in playmaking ability. Kamara was far better in his first two NFL seasons than he was in college and not because he was under utilized by Butch. Kamara improved in the NFL just like Michael Jordan improved in the NBA.

I don’t think his arm strength was exceptional by NFL standards. The arm strength was hyped by some organizations whether UT or sports news. It made one believe that he had Joe Namath arm strength ( if Namaths rumors about arm strength are true).
I’ve never heard anyone say that Joe Namath had a strong arm.

Reactions: jlawso21
Dobbs was very close to Kamara in college in playmaking ability. Kamara was far better in his first two NFL seasons than he was in college and not because he was under utilized by Butch. Kamara improved in the NFL just like Michael Jordan improved in the NBA.
Yeah... no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back