Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baseball has been the same for like 180 years, it is what it is. U either think it's boring and slow or u love it and appreciate the chess game of every pitch. In this day and age, most people are the former, but I'm the latter and always will be
it was more a commentary on the slowness of the modern game.

As the opener against South Carolina draws ever closer my excitement along with the rest of Volnation continues to build. It's an anxious sort of excitement though with all of the unknowns due to Covid 19. At the end of the day I believe how successful the Vols will be depends mostly on QB play. Shocker I know but I just believe Guarantano will start this season like he usually does. Terribly inconsistent and unreliable. I think we see JT Shrout early in the South Carolina game and maybe as the starter for the rest of the season.

Reactions: Volsdeep4
You must have selectively watched. Singlehandedly beat UGA in only his second start. That was a loaded Dawgs team and he’s the only thing they couldn’t match up with. Dobbs had some great performances and notable wins. Never against as good a team.
One game ? I watched several games where Dobbs rushed for over 100 and threw over 300. Shuler was solid and above average but I think he was a bit overrated as a Qb and runner. The PR machine for Shuler as a Heismann candidate rivaled Michigan’s PR efforts with Desmond Howard. Shuler looked very average in the Bowl game vs. Penn State and we all know how mediocre he was in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back