Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved the Fulmer teams where we'd have the ball up by 7 with like 10 minutes left.

Ground and pound where they team could not stop you despite them knowing what's coming, score a FG/TD sealing the game, and taking 8 minutes off the clock. Our o-line gets me excited for sure.

We need to have an average passing game though. JG has to play average.

These same people would have skewered him if he had handled things any differently than he has.

“How dare you do put football success above these kids’ safety?!

Wait, you didn’t? You did everything the right way and are potentially risking the season, going above and beyond your rivals’ efforts to do so?

Well ok, but don’t you dare use that as an excuse!”

You’re a little more optimistic than I am at every position besides offensive line.

Luckily the offensive line is the most important part of the offense.

I expect an average offense this season with a revolving door at QB. I like the RBs but there’s really no evidence to support that opinion besides Eric Gray vs. Vandy last season.

WRs are good but will likely be hamstrung by the QB.

TEs are either extraordinary or irrelevant - I’d bet on the latter.

I think Gray will be really good as long as he can stay healthy. Chandler hasn't impressed me. CFA is off the roster. Dee will need to help a lot. But yeah personally I don't think JG will be any better than last year.

iu

Any word on Tee Hodges injury and if he’ll be ready to go for the season opener? I feel like he’s probably our #3 back, so would be nice to get him some carries in first couple games in case he’s needed in a bigger role at some point this season

Reactions: OrangenSC
I think Gray will be really good as long as he can stay healthy. Chandler hasn't impressed me. CFA is off the roster. Dee will need to help a lot. But yeah personally I don't think JG will be any better than last year.

What about smalls and Hodge? We good at RB, I’m worried more about chemistry with the FR receivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back