Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a nasty, virtue signaling elitist *****...instant hatred...🤬

Someone hurry up and give us the fluffy unicorn before we lose this thread. Love you, brother.

Edit: Feeling like @VolsDoc81TX. I say “hurry up” about 12 hrs after the original post. Appreciate your patience/tolerance @frank. Glad this thread survives.

Last edited:
Hey. How's your SON in law?
He's doing the best he can right now we really haven't got a lot of info from him yet but they are fighting as hard as they can but are making very little headway .They are having to sleep on the ground when they get a chance and are working until they basically just cant stand the fire and heat anymore. He did seem in better spirits the last time he called despite having poison oak in his eyes. But the good news and, I thank all for the prayers, is he's alive. I believe the prayers are carrying him and his team thanks again. Like I say info is scarce right now but will keep yall informed.

Jeremy Pruitt was more upbeat on Thursday for multiple reasons. One, his team practiced well. Two, he didn’t have a list of players out due to quarantine and this team is getting healthier. As Austin mentioned on the mailbag podcast Riley Locklear is banged up and of course Austin Pope is out but for the most part, the Vols are healthier than they were 10 days ago and are getting more healthy as game week is here.

But that’s not the question everyone has. The question is about the virus and contact tracing. We are told that the virus numbers for the Vols‘ last two rounds of testing have been really good in terms of positive tests. As for contact tracing that’s simply going to be a day to day deal. The Vols have definitely practiced this week with more players than they have in previous weeks.
-VQ.

No way the SEC denies Cade or Gatewood during Covid where this is a free year. Horrible look and so much backlash. Not worried at all
The only thing I see slowing it down is Bowl Cut and his mangy curs blocking the approval from the conference. Outside of that I don’t worry, much like you

He's doing the best he can right now we really haven't got a lot of info from him yet but they are fighting as hard as they can but are making very little headway .They are having to sleep on the ground when they get a chance and are working until they basically just cant stand the fire and heat anymore. He did seem in better spirits the last time he called despite having poison oak in his eyes. But the good news and, I thank all for the prayers, is he's alive. I believe the prayers are carrying him and his team thanks again. Like I say info is scarce right now but will keep yall informed.
Thanks! Definitely will continue with the prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back