Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but I'm not sure anyone believes it. Most seem to find it a bit of a stretch. It's an entertaininng thought anyway, like all the HCs are in a smoke filled backroom making shady dealings, like 12 year olds play mononopoly with no rules, just handshake agreements.

The worst part of that was Gatewood's ncaa decision has been known for awhile now. Sounds like the SEC isn't moving a whole faster than the NCAA.

Last edited:
No way the SEC denies Cade or Gatewood during Covid where this is a free year. Horrible look and so much backlash. Not worried at all
Hope so, ole Bowl Cut and Nick will try to block it. IMO. They’re both dreading to see us coming. And make no mistake WE ARE COMING

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Cade is a +1 in the win column.

Best OL in the country.
On paper it looks good, but I have to actually see it to proclaim it. We will soon find out how good they are, if they come out and flatten SC we could have a really good season, but if it comes out looking ragged and missing blocks...it will be a long year with our QB situation. A great running game, and a stiff defense would keep us in any ballgame..

I can't wait to see it, but just keeping my hands over my nuts in case..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back