Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe in the whole "mark of the beast" thing but I think facebook is as close as it gets.
It really is divisive.

As a kid I always thought of - and was taught that - the mark of the beast was a unifying thing - identifying sinners. Much better plot element for it to be a divisive thing - playing on and exaggerating the importance of our differences. Much broader appeal from that angle.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
As a kid I always thought of - and was taught that - the mark of the beast was a unifying thing - identifying sinners. Much better plot element for it to be a divisive thing - playing on and exaggerating the importance of our differences. Much broader appeal from that angle.
I dunno man. I just pray for the health of this Country. Everyday...Gonna take a legion of us.

It is actually two extremes.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back