Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atlanta Vol can be at any practice he wants to be at anytime. He can call Peyton up right now if he desires. You really have no idea.
It’s unbelievable to me that some people that post on here will go out of their way to question when Atlanta Vol posts something. The scroll button works fine last time I used it, (it worked fine when I just used it). He, nor does anyone else has to validate a da*n thing here. We’re all anonymous here.

It’s unbelievable to me that some people that post on here will go out of their way to question when Atlanta Vol posts something. The scroll button works fine last time I used it, (it worked fine when I just used it). He, nor does anyone else has to validate a da*n thing here. We’re all anonymous here.
dont like it don't read it

It’s been an amazing rise for clay travis. The man that questioned tebows virginity at sec media days to the single more important savior of big10 football in 2020.

Wow he might be the most powerful Media guy in sports now. Crazy rise

They announced today that Club Pro Guy is joining outkick. For any golfers out there look him up for a great laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back