Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize you have a difficult time processing opposing opinions but it’s a part of life. Ad hominem attacks are worthless.
Actually, if anyone has an issue processing a differing opinion much less a positive piece of information, that would be you 👍.....

I passed the Pratt and Miller C8 Corvette race team yesterday and never wanted more to hijack a tractor and trailer.
Haha I’ve had the opportunity to hook up to and leave with that hauler out in Bowling Green not that long ago. Takes lots of restraint. I remember when we first started hauling the new body style’s parts. I knew it was gonna be pure sex appeal

Reactions: Z06VolinWV
Haha I’ve had the opportunity to hook up to and leave with that hauler out in Bowling Green not that long ago. Takes lots of restraint. I remember when we first started hauling the new body style’s parts. I knew it was gonna be pure sex appeal
Yea, I’m a fan of the C8. Patiently waiting on C8 Z06!! Keep getting nuggets about a 650hp NA flat pin crank revving at 8k plus!!

I think they’re onto something here...
The past few years, all we have heard is how strong the West is compared to the East... Let’s line up east versus west every year.. obviously you have your championship game, but instead of everyone sitting at home, let 2E play 2W, 3E play 3W and so on... best record gets to host

Then obviously your bowl game..
This them hedging their bets for bowl eligibility. When you only play 8 games 6 wins is a high threshold.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back