Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course the one year we get them later in the season lol.

Hopefully we develop quicker than them. Either way, anyone but UGA in Atlanta is a good thing. With quite negative reports about us and UGA, it might mean UF wins the East, but oh well. It's feeling like any East team is going to get ran in the SECCG anyway, so let them be the sacrificial lamb in this non-year and we'll step in next year when the tables are even and take it to the house.
We play them third game

We have looked good early and not so great recently...however our O line is going to be a force to be reckoned with for the first time in as long as I can remeber. I think D line will be great as well just fact they are going up against our O line is masking some of the talent there.
Games are won and lost in the trenches in the SEC… We are going to be just fine!

I feel like Brumbaugh is not recruiting worth a crap. There isn't any momentum with the DLine prospects, and has yet to be since his arrival. I hope he can coach, because we got rid of Rock for this, and it isn't looking good yet.
I'll be honest. I don't understand this post. At all.

Multiple praises not only about his coaching, but his recruiting too.

We have looked good early and not so great recently...however our O line is going to be a force to be reckoned with for the first time in as long as I can remeber. I think D line will be great as well just fact they are going up against our O line is masking some of the talent there.
So do I need to make a trip to Indy for this Cade Mays nonsense? I've been on the phone all day with MD Anderson, Mayo and John Hopkins. I got time to tangle with the ncaa and I got the sass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back