Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey if you could send up a prayer for my son-in-law he is a team leader for 1 of the Hot Shot crews that jump into the wild fires. Earlier this week they sent him to Texas for what he thought was going to be a training trip then 2 days later his crew gets sent to Cal. Today got word he is on the Cal./Oregan border and they are in the middle of the fire that has been named the devils fire its burning over 150,000 acres and is 0 percent contained. Hes been doing the fires and jumps for 20 yrs and ive never heard fear in his voice but this time when he called it sounded like he was saying his last good bye and you could hear the fear in his voice. He said hes never seen a fire so fierce and spreading so fast. If you guys and gals could say a prayer for him my daughter and there 10yr old son who thinks his daddy hung the moon it would be greatly appreciated.

Hey if you could send up a prayer for my son-in-law he is a team leader for 1 of the Hot Shot crews that jump into the wild fires. Earlier this week they sent him to Texas for what he thought was going to be a training trip then 2 days later his crew gets sent to Cal. Today got word he is on the Cal./Oregan border and they are in the middle of the fire that has been named the devils fire its burning over 150,000 acres and is 0 percent contained. Hes been doing the fires and jumps for 20 yrs and ive never heard fear in his voice but this time when he called it sounded like he was saying his last good bye and you could hear the fear in his voice. He said hes never seen a fire so fierce and spreading so fast. If you guys and gals could say a prayer for him my daughter and there 10yr old son who thinks his daddy hung the moon it would be greatly appreciated.
Done.

Praying for this hero. He’ll kick butt and come out of this. God bless him. Please keep us updated!

Will do. Praying for his safety hoping for the best

I'd like to thank every one of you on this dot Com. In my life I've dealt with death both unexpected and expected, from close to home to distant. I've had the regrets that I think we all suffer from immediately following a passing. I've learned alot from yall. I've had the opportunity to apply it to life and the relationships I am surrounded with.

My wife's grandmother has been her only cheerleader, supporter both mentally and emotionally, she's been her rock. Her constant. Friday we learned she is in stage 4 of pancreatic cancer with an estimated 4 weeks left. We left Jacksonville to come up to Atlanta in 30 mins, got the kids from school and have been here since. It's not looking good but she's a strong woman and wants to fight. We are pulling as many strings as we can to get her to Mayo but it may not be in time. She's adament on starting chemo and will go in on Tuesday but I'm not sure she will have that opportunity. We have cherished our time with her and we are still blessed to have some more time. I've learned about loving and living in the TODAY from the people on here. There are no regrets, no missed opportunities but my wife and our family need prayers for strength, courage and warmth in a time the world may be losing an angel to her call home.
Prayers man

Will certainly pray for God's protection and your family's peace. Thank God for true heroes like him.

He's a hero in my book.

Reactions: StoVol
🙏🏻

🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Pruitt just doesn’t strike me as a “let’s try a ton of new things this year and jeopardize our chances of winning” kind of guy. Didn’t think I’d catch you on the defensive so quick lol
I didn’t say anything differently...quite the opposite. Not defensive...more gently correcting.

Reactions: drvenner
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back