Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, bud. Dad is doing well. He's wearing me out with a bunch of projects.

How are things with you?

Doing great still taking care of my Mom she will be 90 this Jan. but she is doing ok. September 15 will mark the first year since Dad passed. Can't believe its already been a year.

Just listen to Whisky Meyers radio on Pandora, and you will discover tons of red dirt bands you’ve never heard of that are amazing.
Definitely, that’s one of my more played pandora stations. Band of Heathens, Turnpike Troubadours, and a bunch of other really good ones out there that are worth mentioning.

Also a more popular artist that doesn’t get mentioned enough IMO is Jamey Johnson.

I got my 15 minute rapid test done in JAX for $150. They told me the machine to run it costs $50k.

Wtf is UT not buying one of those machines and testing everyone once a day and getting back 15 minute results? Total BS.
Abbott Labs ID Now device is used for rapid testing. Can also do flu and RSV. It costs $4500. Pretty sure individual tests cost around $15-$20. People are getting rich off these and the have had major issues with accuracy.

I got my 15 minute rapid test done in JAX for $150. They told me the machine to run it costs $50k.

Wtf is UT not buying one of those machines and testing everyone once a day and getting back 15 minute results? Total BS.
They haven’t been that easy to get and it gets expensive very quick because it’s more to it than a machine.

I bet that if you bought UT one that you could get 50 yard line season tickets... 🤠

Not really sarcasm...if I were in Knoxville, I would definitely be part of that consortium 🤔

Did they tell you the name of the machine? Otherwise, it’s just not that helpful. Think @AtlantaVol...@BaldBiker, @frank to name a few

Abbott Labs ID Now device is used for rapid testing. Can also do flu and RSV. It costs $4500. Pretty sure individual tests cost around $15-$20. People are getting rich off these and the have had major issues with accuracy.
Correct. My job is going to the Cepheid Testing Machine which has the same yield as a lab test. 95+% the Abbott one is only a 80+%. So you get the same return as a 2 day test with a test that takes 15mins to get results if you switch to the Cepheid Testing Machine.

Correct. My job is going to the Cepheid Testing Machine which has the same yield as a lab test. 95+% the Abbott one is only a 80+%. So you get the same return as a 2 day test with a test that takes 15mins to get results if you switch to the Cepheid Testing Machine.

You gonna give me a discount on one of those machines so I can get rich?

95% and 80% are both way the heck better than anything else that we have been hearing about. Let’s buy both and have at Neyland. Test Tennessee players the night before. Test the opponents players hours before the game...it would be an amazing coincidence that the opponents OC and DC, as well as a few critical players for their gameplan Test positive and get whisked away to quarantine, unfortunately the quarantine area has no communication availability whatsoever...

It could happen...

You gonna give me a discount on one of those machines so I can get rich?

You know that I am from Memphis right?

If the % cut is good for me, I am sure that I can “find” one that’s not being used. I could “borrow it “ for you.

Please let me know. Don’t tell anyone though. 😷🤐🤫

If you get me the address of the machine’s location, I could do a medical site visit and well...🤫

Think Memphian, and you will understand...

Doc doing his medical site visit Memphis-style.
iu

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back